Space Engineers v01.051.011 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 119
leechers: 33
Added on October 11, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.051.011 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 762.28 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.051.011.zip762.28 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.051.011 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining. Space Engineers utilizes a realistic volumetric-based physics engine: all objects can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed. The game comes with two game modes: creative and survival. Volumetric objects are structures composed from block-like modules interlocked in a grid. Volumetric objects behave like real physical objects with mass, inertia and velocity. Individual modules have real volume and storage capacity. Space Engineers is inspired by reality and by how things work. Think about modern-day NASA technology extrapolated 60 years into the future. Space Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and doesn't use technologies that wouldn't be feasible in the near future. Space Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as a tactical shooter as well. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Space Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.

Full change list:

Update 01.051.011 (10/10/14)- fixed turret is used by somebody else when any client changes antenna range- fixed turret is still used even when out of range- fixed crash in turrets- fixed warhead crash when loading game- added message when turret runs out of ammo- ModAPI added ColorMask getter for blocksUpdate 01.051.010 (09/10/14)Summary:Adding new asteroids in creative mode is now possible in Space Engineer. Players can select the asteroid type, materials and then place it into the world. Another new addition is the scrap metal items. When a component, either floating object or in block, is damaged, it is turned into scrap metal (the percentage of scrap metal is random). Scrap metal can be melted in the refineries to create iron ingots. Also, remote turret control has been added; players are now able to control turrets directlyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bgKKgk6YggFeatures:- adding new asteroids in creative mode (SHIFT+F10)- scrap metal item (can be processed in refinery into iron)- remote turret controlFixes:- fixed hand animation during the block placement- fixed issue with transparent asteroid- fixed ore detector info persisting between sessions- fixed wrongly scaled model of large reactor- fixed G-screen automatically closing when another player died- fixed ModAPI IMyInventory.TransferItemTo freezing the game - fixed ModAPI CustomNameChanged crash- fixed ModAPI ConfigDedicated.Load exception

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
762.28 MB
seeders:119
leechers:33
Space Engineers v01.051.011 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

I paid for the game and get the automatic downloads mate, then just upload the whole thing cracked. I am afraid for now at least I will only be doing it this way
Seriously man, read the description for the MP details!
Check the first link below, they have guides on all the download pages and in there forums!
I'm trying to install it but the .exe file is .exe.config. im running windows 8.1, I-7 CPU, nivdia g-force 750m.
Install? you just unpack and play!
ok. i figured out what it was but when i run it nothing happens. the process is running but it dosnt open or anything on my desktop
Send me a pm with your system specs please, and also check out the description of this torrent for some known fixes to common problems & errors.
Not exactly, but there is a way to do it, either download mods from this site, or use this steam workshop downloader.