Space Engineers v01.045.011 (Windows)

seeders: 89
leechers: 8
Added on August 28, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.045.011 (Windows) (Size: 793.66 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.045.011.zip793.66 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.045.011 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

Summary:Camera block has been added - now you can see what is happening on different locations. Camera rotation and controlling ships through cameras will be added in the coming weeks. Additional workshop tags for mods have been introduced to make the orientation on workshop easier. It is also possible to make better production building mods. Now you can specify what blueprints are available to production building. It's possible to make production chains and production building tiers. As an example there's a new block 'Arc Furnace’, it is specialized building for iron ore refinement. It refines faster than refinery, it's more efficient and cheaper, but cannot refine anything other than iron ore. In addition to these new changes, we have redesigned the easy start 2 map, and rebalanced the cargo ships, adding new space engineers tech to them both. We have also made it possible to create a hostile identity in your world whilst in creative, this will allow people to make maps for others to play through, with the challenge of hostile ships and stations. Finally, render interpolation has been added as well that will make the game experience smoother. It is currently disabled by default since it is not completed 100%, but it can be turned on in video options.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY60lYzt-scFeatures:- Camera block- Workshop tags for mods- better production building Modding- ‘Arc Furnace’ (refinery)- Easy start 2 redesign- Cargo ship redesigns- Add enemy identityFixes:- improved rendering performance of solar panels- improved rendering performance of refinery and assembler- fixed hacked block getting shot by own turrets- fixed connector’s issue not being able to collect all items- fixed ship info screen labels- fixed issue that player cannot remove blocks from cockpit hot-bars 2, 3 and 4

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
793.66 MB
seeders:89
leechers:8
Space Engineers v01.045.011 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

when you download mods from steam workshop downloader how do you install them?Where do you put the downloaded file?
Try this out, sure will answer your question. While your at it, please vote up as I see you didnt even rate my work yet
I tried putting it there...did not work...
i tried to follow the instructions for mp but i cant see any servers HELP! ! i want to play mp soo bad
hey someone help plese!!!
no problem for me try re-installing it
do the fallowing :
1- extract Space_Engineers_v01.045.011.zip
2-open the folder
3-extract Space.Engineers.Steamworks.Fix.V2-RVTFiX
4-copy the files and folders to...//Space_Engineers_v01.045.011/Space Engineers
5-open ur fake steam account
6-run the game as simple as that
I know someone who downloaded 10Gb for a week non-stop, but i don't think the idiots weekly downloading then not seeding are in the same situation. At least this torrent is not ****** up like the last one where leechers destroyed it. Thanks you for your work Viruz!
THe only way is : buy the game, then subscribe to the mods.
Nope, there is this. And also this mod site.