Space Engineers v01.038.008 (Windows)

seeders: 42
leechers: 17
Added on July 10, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.038.008 (Windows) (Size: 553.51 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.038.008.zip553.51 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.038.008 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

Update 01.038.008 (10/07/14)Summary:Steering wheels and wheel controls have been added in Space Engineers. Players can now build and control vehicles. Every block that is visible in terminal can be now displayed on HUD (set on/off on terminal screen). Also some issues with Factions have been resolved (see the list below for more details).Note: wheels in multi-player are still work-in-progress and some things might not be functioning properly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Sm_Y0UWo0Features:- steering wheels (sounds are placeholders – wheels in multi-player are still WIP)- wheel controls (WSAD)- adjustable welder and grinder speed (in world settings)- name and location of blocks visible in terminal can be shown on HUD- new inventory filter (hide empty inventories)- join game search box- hacking computers is a bit slower (grinding block of non-friend is slower by factor of 3)Fixes:- fixed some Factions issues (turrets shooting on it's own ship, non-changeable ownership)- reduced network bandwidth during line/plane building- fixed beacon range and visibility- fixed issue when beacon broadcast was killing the server- fixed issue when antenna was working without power- fixed red circle after re-spawn- fixed beacon broadcast distance does not save- fixed old save files have no ownershipUpdate 01.037.014 (04/07/14)- removed computer component from large ship thrusters- removed computer component from conveyors (so turret won't attack it)- fixed crash when server selects all objects on the grid and sets "Me" as owner and "share with my faction"- fixed cannot save issue after cargo ship permissions changes- fixed crash in factions after changing faction properties or members- fixed crash when closing faction screen- fixed crash when mining asteroid- fixed crash when switching character’s light- fixed crash when client canceled join request or joined other faction- fixed crash when character was shooting when died- fixed crash caused by selecting empty space in ownership (there are no empty options in ownership drop down menu)- fixed crash when client was trying to join a faction multiple times- fixed server steals all ownershipUpdate 01.037.012 (04/07/14)Summary:Factions are now available in Space Engineers. Players can create and join factions, determine ownership of blocks and manage the relations between them (hostile/ally). Block ownership is determined by computers, so if players want to take over hostile blocks, they will have to replace the computers that are in these blocks. Ownership can be transferred manually by the owner. Blocks can be shared within faction members or everyone. IMPORTANT NOTE: Factions are still Work-in-Progress and this is only the first update. There are still many things to be added during the next weeks (eg. chat and communication) and some bugs/issues are yet to be fixed. We decided to release it now so we can get the best feedback possible from the players.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlnXnoxO27MFeatures:- factions- ownership of blocks- hacking/take-over of hostile objects- block sharing- looting dead engineer- copy/paste: rotate object before pasting Fixes:- fixed mirroring planes not visible- fixed extreme lag issues in some worlds- fixed issue with having access to control panel from passenger seat- fixed wrong highlight on door model- fixed missing dialog box in main menu and pause screen- fixed dedicated server issue: clean exit with save not working- fixed issue with NPC ships not de-spawning- fixed world name file folders aren't updating with "Save As" feature- fixed crashes and asteroid physics- fixed issue when connecting via connector deletes grouping- fixed copy+paste option for dedicated server setup- fixed missing thruster effect- fixed weird character animations with tools & cube placementUpdate 01.036.009 (26/06/14)Features:- conveyor-connector system is fully functional- set custom color to astronaut’s suit - passenger seat- copy-paste the grids which are connected through rotors- items ejected from the ejector now inherit velocity Fixes:- fixed weird/purple colors (especially visible on asteroids)- fixed hand drill issue- fixed clustered cargo ships in MP consuming server memory causing high ping- fixed control groups after merging/splitting- fixed issue with merge block causing CTD and stops Dedicated Server- fixed issue when switching while in load screen by using ALT-TAB and load worlds list stays blank- fixed issue when connectors could not connect if mounted to the same ship- fixed crash when merging small ships- fixed pink textures on asteroids- fixed dedicated server crash when socket is already in use- fixed few instances where mining is not working- fixed some symmetry is off (Cockpit 3 Large, Cockpit 1 Small.)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
553.51 MB
seeders:42
leechers:17
Space Engineers v01.038.008 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks!!!
That's because the first thing people do is just download and hope for a miracle, then when things don't work they blame the uploader, they often not read the description until something is wrong or its the last thing they think of before anything else
maybe you should make like a huge text for MP
I like clean and tidy, if people cant be bothered to read then its not my fault, they should first see the instructions which is common sense and I don't need to say anymore
Woot woot, I wake up and the update is up! VIruz u RULE!

And I am going to make myself a racing track now, cars with guns and stuff, bwahahahaha, Best breakfast EV@r!
lol enjoy
Please read the description
Dunno whats wrong with this link, keeps messing up, try this: http://ftp//revolt.loginto.me/Space.Engineers.Steamworks.Fix.V2-RVTFiX.rar I will try to fix the one on my blog too, sorry for the trouble
Thank you
Not my side, blame the alpha release, this game is getting updated once every week or so anyway so expect it to be fixed in the next update or so
Oh my! Such speed! Thanks VIruz, you were very fast this time!
lol mate, with different time zones and all plus my RL job etc, I can only do the best I can in the time I have. Your welcome too