Space Engineers v01.044.014 (Windows)

seeders: 48
leechers: 23
Added on August 22, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.044.014 (Windows) (Size: 787.69 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.044.014.zip787.69 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.044.014 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

Update 01.044.014 (22/08/14)- No official changelog at this timeUpdate 01.044.012 (22/08/14)- fixed crash when splitting ships- fixed crash when status of faction member changed- fixed crash when entering/leaving cockpit- fixed crash on 32-bit caused by loading hi-quality textures (out of memory)- fixed crash when pressed F11 in main menu- fixed crash when switching character in medical room- fixed crash when changing rotor parameters- fixed crash caused by pistons- fixed crash caused by loading invalid definitions from original content or mods- fixed Gravity generator values stuck at maximum regardless of settings

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
787.69 MB
seeders:48
leechers:23
Space Engineers v01.044.014 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Weekly updates they are doing now, im trying my best to keep up haha
Of course it wont as you need to purchase the game on steam for workshop items to automatically download for you to then use. There are many sites with mods anyways, steam workshop isnt the only place.
you can try Gaddons....
I'm having issues with this patch.. so expect another hotfix to fix this hotfix :P or its one of the patches probably the steamfix again
what kinda of problems?
oops I accidentally deleted my Comment but yea the game crashes Right to the Desktop when I launch it, and Im doing it all right same way I've always done it and the DediServ works but the game itself wont so its gotta be something I did wrong?... I'm going to reinstall from scratch now n see if that works.. I'll post back if it does (the game has a new HQ Textures I read somewhere for the 64bit Version)
ok I can Confirm that Reinstalling the game works, and for the client installing the Ali Crack first then applying the Revolt one will work :D yay
how did u get the dedicated to work?
And i just used the steamworks fix so i can play with friends on steam.
needs seeeeeeeeeders
plz back it up
You seen how many people are leeching it? makes me sick, I am sorry about the wait but blame the people who are not choosing to share with everyone else
thats Seeding for yea (torrents in general) you will get leaches like as if your walking in the Cyber-swamps of the amazon in Cyber Space lol... Like my analogy? :P but yes, its terrible, when Im seeding my bro's songs... they take and dont seed, i even locked out DHT someone told me to lock it out for some reason..