Space Engineers v01.039.010 (Windows)

seeders: 89
leechers: 13
Added on July 17, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.039.010 (Windows) (Size: 555.14 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.039.010.zip555.14 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.039.010 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

Summary:Battery block and new power cell component have been added into the game. Communication relay makes now possible for signal to travel through multiple friendly Antennas; enemy signals that reach one antenna are relayed to all friendly players within your antenna network.You can merge ships while pasting in creative mode and we also added client-side saving and permanent death as a world options.Note: We are still working on new player communication system, it should be added in the future updates https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmkMqpOEajwFeatures: - battery block for small and large grids - solar panels are now little cheaper and much more efficient - communications relay (signal can travel through multiple antennas; you can receive a signal from any distance, broadcasting can be limited by player or by power of the antenna) - small ship antenna has now max. range of 5000 m - copy-paste into existing ships - new world setting: enable/disable client-side saving - new world setting: permanent death can be turned off (client still owns his stuff after respawning in the rescue ship) - pressing 'K' can be now used for looting character - added antenna to prefab ships Fixes: - improved network performance when removing larger amount of blocks at once - fixed crash when creating faction - fixed crash when leaving faction - fixed mission join request icon - fixed turret attacking its own ship - fixed issues with respawn - fixed turrets fire at ships in junk yard - fixed inventory listing as same for all containers - fixed 1x1 wheel falls off after loading a save - fixed antenna/beacons too power hungry - fixed passenger seat alignment - fixed death loops when spawning in tight places - fixed no 3rd person view for rescue ship - fixed player tag not showing properly when joining dedicated server - fixed ownership not remembered by dedicated server after logout - fixed memory leaks when app was minimized - fixed spectator mode when loading workshop world - fixed spotlight symmetry

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
555.14 MB
seeders:89
leechers:13
Space Engineers v01.039.010 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

i can't join or create any world in either public or private servers
can anyone help?
i did all what i suppose to do but i keep getting this message
and if i tried to join another server the game just crash
That error seems to be with your Microsoft .Net Framework so its saying, try to update it. Anyway there is a new update out already
yea i thought that was the problem too but it wasn't i hope the update will fix it
Thanks for this man! :3
Anybody know why I lose some saved games and not others when I update?

edit: it seems like it created a separate saves folder with a different name.
i get the same problem
Thanks for the uploads man. Really digging this game.