Space Engineers v01.040.014 (Windows)

seeders: 13
leechers: 18
Added on July 25, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.040.014 (Windows) (Size: 557.96 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.040.014.zip557.96 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.040.014 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

- fixed two different crashes when exiting from the cockpit- fixed crash in toolbar- fixed crash with pistons- fixed pistons flying away after changing the color- fixed crash in asteroids (caused issues when loading a world or starting DS)- fixed player cannot move issue- fixed issues with mods not loading (there's still problem with model textures)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
557.96 MB
seeders:13
leechers:18
Space Engineers v01.040.014 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks and enjoy your vacations!
And I lied, this is the last update until I'm back from my travels, I didn't know they would release one so soon after the other, anyways enjoy.
I love you! Now I can use these pistons finally!
Have a good vacation! I'll seed in every second until you come back!