Space Engineers v01.046.014 (Windows)

seeders: 57
leechers: 5
Added on September 6, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.046.014 (Windows) (Size: 803.74 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.046.014.zip803.74 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.045.014 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

Update 01.046.014 (05/09/14)- fixed spotlight cone visible during flashing - fixed flashing control tooltip text - fixed faction screen crash - added different icons for action toggle/on/off - fixed character crash - fixed sensor toolbar sync - fixed sensor station detection - fixed terminal crashUpdate 01.046.011 (04/09/14)Summary:The sensor block has been added; you can configure what happens when something enters or leaves from the sensor’s field - the configuration is similar to the button panel. It's also possible to set a filter, so it will trigger events only for small ships, large ships, floating objects or characters. In the future we will add an option to allow filtering based on friend/foe status. Also, flashing options have been added for lights; you can create navigation lights and runways - multiple lights can be synced. Warhead has now timer and also can be detonated remotely through the terminal.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Nz2h1PEokFeatures:- sensor block- flashing lights- warhead terminal controlsFixes:- added multiplayer lag/slowdown compensation (helps with rubber banding)- added possibility for name change during dedicated server setup- fixed issue when character moved objects locally by pushing (server ignored it)- fixed connector still yellow when turned OFF- fixed turret rectangle visibility- fixed unlocked connectors allowing item transfer- fixed rocket launcher not remembering option to use conveyor system- fixed crash when locking connectors- fixed completed solar panels do not have sun reflection- fixed gravity generator model bug- fixed landing gear attached to pistons could not be unlocked*Known Issues*- changing the field of the sensor or loading the game will activate the sensor. This will be changed in the future updates.- you can't assign the same sensor action for both entering and exiting the sensor's fieldUpdate 01.045.013 (29/08/14)- fixed crash in toolbar- fixed crash in terminal screen- fixed glass single side rendering issue- fixed thruster glare rendering issue- fixed assembler block not added when blueprints in queue were missing- fixed 'Arc furnace' building progress models- fixed blank assembler- changed name of 'Blast furnace' to 'Arc furnace'Update 01.045.011 (28/08/14)Summary:Camera block has been added - now you can see what is happening on different locations. Camera rotation and controlling ships through cameras will be added in the coming weeks. Additional workshop tags for mods have been introduced to make the orientation on workshop easier. It is also possible to make better production building mods. Now you can specify what blueprints are available to production building. It's possible to make production chains and production building tiers. As an example there's a new block 'Arc Furnace’, it is specialized building for iron ore refinement. It refines faster than refinery, it's more efficient and cheaper, but cannot refine anything other than iron ore. In addition to these new changes, we have redesigned the easy start 2 map, and rebalanced the cargo ships, adding new space engineers tech to them both. We have also made it possible to create a hostile identity in your world whilst in creative, this will allow people to make maps for others to play through, with the challenge of hostile ships and stations. Finally, render interpolation has been added as well that will make the game experience smoother. It is currently disabled by default since it is not completed 100%, but it can be turned on in video options.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY60lYzt-scFeatures:- Camera block- Workshop tags for mods- better production building Modding- ‘Arc Furnace’ (refinery)- Easy start 2 redesign- Cargo ship redesigns- Add enemy identityFixes:- improved rendering performance of solar panels- improved rendering performance of refinery and assembler- fixed hacked block getting shot by own turrets- fixed connector’s issue not being able to collect all items- fixed ship info screen labels- fixed issue that player cannot remove blocks from cockpit hot-bars 2, 3 and 4

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
803.74 MB
seeders:57
leechers:5
Space Engineers v01.046.014 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

What does the steamworks fix do? And how do I use it?
Its reduntant in this torrent and has no use, its just there because it was packed in the official files so don't worry about it
Can you upload a save to the workshop?Or I have to buy the game for that?
For that you have to buy the legit game, further down in the comments or on my other versions you will see links on how to play steam content in the game but not the legit way
when i play using steam it says that im playing space war , is there a way to change that? some of my friends with original copies cant accept my invites .
I don't get it, why play it with steam? its cracked and doesn't need steam to play it. I personally have not tried this either so wouldn't no without testing

Of course the friend invites will not work as its cracked, I cracked it to block out everything steam and server side so its able to play. If your wanting to play MP with your friends on steam then I can only suggest to you that you will need to buy the legit game.
well i just bought the game , but what i meant is that when i add the RVTFiX it asks me to run steam , and then when i want to play with a friend i need to invite him or he invites me . But since i didnt have the original game it said that i am playing spacewar , and i was wondering if there is a way to change that .
Ahh kk, well no I've not looked into it mate, sorry. Plus RVTFiX isn't my work, I just include it in the torrent as before I just linked it but many had problems getting it so...
Well anyway thank you for all your great uploads man.
thank you very much :)
Damn son, I was waiting this soo bad.
Thank you been waiting :P
at last thx mate :)
The devs are becoming more and more clever with the fixes to there anti piracy logic, the .exe is becoming more and more difficult to crack so sorry about the delay