Space Engineers v01.032.018 (Windows)

seeders: 13
leechers: 2
Added on June 2, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.032.018 (Windows) (Size: 654.49 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.032.018.zip654.49 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.032.018 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

Fixes:- fixed missing info screen in terminal - changed join screen to be more intuitive - games in join screen are now loaded on background - fixed issues with rotors - fixed crash when loading workshop worlds - fixed timeout when opening workshop - fixed small reactor terminal not available - fixed weapon targeting dots - fixed dedicated server cannot run on port >32767

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
654.49 MB
seeders:13
leechers:2
Space Engineers v01.032.018 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

I await 01.33.10... figured I cant really lan play it so not interested in MP after all but I did post (anonymously) the advice to check out your page VIruz for MP instructions.
Just put up the new (latest) update! sorry for the delay
The other upload for 1.033 requires you to have steam. I personally detest steam, so I will await for Viruz to upload his version patiently :D
Taking your time with 01.033 i see.
lol RL issues mate, sorry - update is on its way