Space Engineers v01.030.008 (Windows)

seeders: 48
leechers: 10
Added on May 16, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.030.008 (Windows) (Size: 562.64 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.030.008.zip562.64 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.030.008 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

Summary:We have added missile turrets and curved conveyor tube. Also we have redesigned the default ships and the starting platform in order to be used more effectively for the new features.Turrets can target all moving objects; cargo ships use turrets as defense systems, including the new missile turret. Projectile weapons and small ship cockpits were re-balanced, enjoy dogfights!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLX1ixr2H0EFeatures:- added missile turrets- added curved conveyor tube- redesigned default ships (blue, red, cargo, respawn) and starting platform in order to be used for new features- small ship cockpit is more durable and also more expensive (increased the number of bullet-proof glass from 5 to 30)- balanced damage of projectile weapons/turrets – now everything does 4x more damage- turret targeting can be changed in control panel, all moving objects can be set as targets- player can switch between gun fire modes by using the middle mouse button (it's possible to fire from just one missile launcher) Fixes:- fixed memory leaks (caused by audio)- fixed slowdowns near asteroids- fixed minor audio issues- fixed minor conveyor issues (energy usage)- fixed crash during painting- fixed crash when client dies inside cockpit- fixed missile launchers consuming ammo in creative mode

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
562.64 MB
seeders:48
leechers:10
Space Engineers v01.030.008 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Hey, just wanted to thank you for the upload. I would also like to ask, I know the new update just came out today(5/22/2014), but will you be uploading it?

Also, I would like to state to anyone else reading, Multiplayer DOES work. Though, with this version, there is a massive memory leak for some systems(myself included sadly). When/if you upload the next version, I will comment and leave the instruction on how to get MP to work.

Anyways, thanks again for the upload, I will upvote this one, and your others ones as well.
Best to wait for the next version, as there are memory leaks going on with this version for some systems. If you would still like instructions, I will be posting them on the next upload by V1ruz is he uploaded version 31.
Man, please read further down!
How about reading the description!
There is no full game yet! its in Beta stage and this is what you get here.
thanks bro
Well come on man, look further down about the MP working or not working ok? Its right in front of you if you read the comments