Space Engineers v01.033.010 (Windows)

seeders: 49
leechers: 1
Added on June 10, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.033.010 (Windows) (Size: 428.19 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.033.010.zip428.19 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.033.010 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

Update 01.033.006 (05/06/14)Summary:Players are now able to permanently merge ships and stations of the same block size by using the merge block which is responsible for proper alignment. When a ship is merged with a station, ship becomes the station. Stations can be now converted to ships, but the blocks which are partially inside asteroids will get damaged or destroyed.Also, we have redesigned and upgraded our multi-player code. This results in a more stable multi-player with less lag. This is important especially for rotors, wheels and similar objects.Video for this update can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEqRgWWzrZAFeatures:- merge block- conversion of station to ship- news box in main menu- colorable cockpit- added “number of servers” to join screenFixes:- redesigned and upgraded multi-player code- fixed issues with character in cockpit- fixed group checking on server- fixed indestructible decoys on dedicated servers- fixed warheads staying after being destroyed on dedicated servers- fixed issue with small ship gatling guns not connecting to conveyor system- fixed loading screen time- fixed turret targeting lag- fixed material resources not being displayed- fixed angled glass bleeding through- fixed issue with asteroids being transparent from various angles- fixed issues with medical rooms not workingUpdate 01.033.007 (05/06/14)- fixed white linesUpdate 01.033.010 (06/06/14)- increased the allowed distance of spawn from 10 km to 50 km- fixed the merge block misalignment issues when merging long ships

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
428.19 MB
seeders:49
leechers:1
Space Engineers v01.033.010 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Works good.
thanks
VIruz, the mod pack actually works, the dll is from a dropbox, this modpack is also in SE-Modz.com I am running your version with it no problems. I don't, and never had steam installed in this PC. I just unzip it to the content folder in your release and presto. Try it out you will have fun! Try http://www.se-modz.com/ site if you hate steam like I do. They got all the working mods in one thread as well as the ultimate modpack (Released Mods Thread).
Ah ok mate, thought as it was a steam link before it would be a mod that you need to have steam and the game plus subscribe to it
Nah man no prob. Anyway there are a few new mods that require manual intallation(more like torture) that are not included in the Ultimate Modpack but they might be included later(I hope). In any case this guy just compiles the mods and makes it easy to use, otherwise you would have to undergo tht torture... I mean manually install them and edit the CubeBlocks.sbc thing and hope you got it right in order for th mods to work.
Its false positive and also explained in the description that your AV may do this as its a crack to let you play the game. I assure you its harmless and you can read more about it here: https://kat.cm/blog/VIruz/post/what-is-a-false-positive/.

Just make an exception to where you want the game to run from and all will be fine.
BTW Mod Pack dll here http://steamcommunity.com/app/244850/discussions/0/540742667630510485/ It works, but make sure your version of the game is the latest. Its easy to install. Have FUN!
How can it possibly work? you need to have the game installed via steam for you to then subscribe to the mod/file etc and without the game in your inventory it will not download.
Woot Woot THX!
Check out my Profile then Blog and you will find a way