Space Engineers v01.031.009 (Windows)

seeders: 95
leechers: 1
Added on May 22, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.031.009 (Windows) (Size: 570.61 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.031.009.zip570.61 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.031.009 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

Summary:Welder and grinder are now available on both small and large ships (stations too). A larger type of conveyor is now available for small ships; this allows them to transfer all kinds of components and items.Features:- large ship welder- small ship welder and grinder- new larger conveyors for small ships (able to transport every item)- large cargo container on small ship has now large doors- connector and ejector won't throw items when the area in front of them is blocked by too many objects (fixes performance issues with many small objects on pile)- new models for thrusters and wheels- connector inventory can be accessed by doorFixes:- fixed memory leaks caused by audio- fixed issue when opening workshop from the main menu- fixed assault rifle sound during ALT+TAB- fixed issues with character remaining visible in cockpit after leaving- fixed missile exploding without a cause- fixed multiplayer client dying when drillingThe following items will fit inside the small tubes, others will need large tubes. The rule is simple (although it might change in the future) - items that haveany of their dimensions larger than 25cm will need large tubes. Small items:Ores and ingots,Construction component,Motor,Computer,Reactor component,Thruster component,Explosives,Rifle ammo,Gatling gun ammo

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
570.61 MB
seeders:95
leechers:1
Space Engineers v01.031.009 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

before i download can anyone tell me if this has online. thanks i just dont want to waste my time dowloading if it dont have online
No its not meant to be like that, its not a bug either as your the first reporting it and its also working fine for me. Check that your settings are all right and on high instead of low.
It's still all F'ed up and blurry, tried deleting my options, changing my options, re-extracting the files, re-downloading the torrent. EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF!
OMG! man Thanks so much! lol
As prmoised, here are the instructions to get Multiplayer to work.

Step 1. Download, and install(Extract)Space Engineers v01.031.009(or any other version[obviously, newer versions are better])

Step 2. Create an alternate Steam account(If you already have one. If you dont have a Steam account, sign up, and install Steam). The crack I will provide a link to, allows you to run online Space Engineers via Steam. Please note, all players must have the same version to play together(obviously).

Step 3. Download the RVTFix crack via this website. http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63707

Step 3.1 To find the crack, simply scroll down on the webpage, until you see "Multiplayer instructions (RVTFiX) (Voksi)" and click on the "show" button, which will drop down the spoiler information.

Step 3.2 When you hit the show button, there are actually instructions on how to apply the crack, but I will explain here as well. Works just like any other crack. There are two folders in the zipped files. One titled Bin, the other, Bin64. The Bin folder is for 32bit, while, you guessed it, Bin64, is for 64bit. I reccomend using the 32bit version, as i've read the 64bit version is a little buggy still(My OS is 64bit btw, and i use the 32bit version).

Step 3.3 Open the RTVFix zipped file, and copy everything inside the cracked Bin folder, into the bin folder inside your game directory. I personally extracted my Space Engineers to my desktop, which created a Space Engineers folder there.

Step 4 Log in with your alternate Steam account(Or new Steam account if you didnt have one before), and launch the game. You should now be able to host online games, or join other games.

Notes #1. Please keep in mind, only games you will be able to join, are those games hosted by other people who have this crack(Im pretty sure that's how it works, as i've yet to really find many other hosted games when I play, I could be wrong, and im sure if i am, some one will correct me). If you have friends you want to play with, simply have them make an alternate account too, and you can actually invite them to your games via steam friend invites. Im sure once dedicated servers are launched, there will be cracked dedicated servers to play on, as of now, only people hosting a public game will show on the "join game" list.

Notes #2. Don't use your actual Steam account, if you have paid games on it, as you are risking a possible ban. When launched, the game shows you are playing "Forge".

Notes #3. If you enjoy the game, buy it, and support the developers.

Enjoy. I will reply to my post if there is anything I missed, it's pretty simple actually. Make sure to seed, and rate up the torrent. As well as giving VIruz a big thank you.
Wow, great post mate, thank you
lol, the Fix will always work as far as i know for this game, i confirm it working :D!
Timely update, as per usual. I'm sure it works like all the others you've uploaded.
Please give feedback and rate accordingly - thanks