Space Engineers v01.028.008 (Windows)

seeders: 26
leechers: 0
Added on May 1, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.028.008 (Windows) (Size: 534.61 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.028.008.zip534.61 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.028.008 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

Added the grinder for large ships - it helps you to disassemble blocks faster and in a much larger amount comparing to the hand-grinder. We have also added the option to adjust the gyro force - useful for ships made by a small number of blocks.Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnkvlJ-g-D8Features:- large ship grinder - disassemble blocks faster and in larger amount- gyro force can be adjusted (useful for small sized ships)- decreased the durability of the glass blocks- pause button is now configurable in options- silicon is now refined 2x faster- large ship missile launcher cost increasedFixes:- fixed ALT+TAB game crashes (happened mostly when in fullscreen)- fixed items with zero amount- fixed game hang-up caused by items with zero amount- fixed thruster destroying block with 99% integrity left- fixed music issues- fixed turret animation on clients- fixed leaving invisible wall after grinding the door

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
534.61 MB
seeders:26
leechers:0
Space Engineers v01.028.008 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Greenluma has discontinued since April so you can no longer use it for multiplayer. Any alts for multiplayer?
As mentioned further down mate: You will need GreenLuma
Hi VIruz thanks for the awesome torrents. Do I need to get anything else to play Space Engineers? On Steam it says 5Gb and yours is smaller.
Eh? 5GB? no way! lol it totally comes up to 836mb once unpacked, at least from what I see my side anyways. I dont know why steam says that, maybe its "recommended space due to updates, mods and etc" I have no idea, but this game I uploaded is legit, only thing that is different with it is its cracked, you can see all the feedback on this and my previous torrents for your answer that its the real game
Man no one can help you unless you give a description! saying your getting an error could mean many thing! so, what is the error? Also why were at it, have you installed the things from the "_CommonRedist" folder?
Works for me flawlessly as an early beta can. His previous download worked just fine as well! Great game, can't wait to save up enough money to safely purchase the game without worries.
You can yes, with GreenLuma
this is beta?
Come on man, you already asked this question on my other version - YES! its in beta stage, this is just a more recent release.