Warlords Battlecry III-Razor1911

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on November 25, 2011 by in Games
Torrent verified.

Warlords Battlecry III-Razor1911 (Size: 739.88 MB)
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB
 rzr-wb314.31 MB

Description

Join with the many races of Etheria as you fight your way through the ruins,
jungles and deserts of the southern continent of Keshan, searching for new
lands to conquer, and the treasure with which you might build an Empire. Or
take the role of the Ssrathi the snakemen of Keshan as they repel the
invaders and then unleash the full might of their empire upon the northern
realms!

* Persistent Heroes: Sixteen different races, twenty-eight different
classes.

* Retinues: To accompany your HERO in to battle.

* Full map editor: Random Maps, skirmish Mode.

* New Spells and Magic Items: More than one hundred and thirty spells over
thirteen different spheres of magic. New Magic Items many of them special
& rare, some even able to cast spells.

* Five New Races: Plaguelords, Saurians, Swarm. The old Human side will be
split into Knights & Empire. This will include new units and new
buildings.

* New Hero Development System: All of your old favorites plus eight new
classes combine together in a new hero system that is easier to learn but
harder to master than before. Take heroes beyond level 50. Gain levels
while actually playing the game.

* New Terrain: Rock & Lava terrain, along with Jungle, Ruins and
subterranean caverns.

* New Soundtrack: High quality soundtrack featuring thematic music, all at
CD-Audio quality.

* Lots of New Dragons: Players will be able to produce six different
coloured dragons all with unique abilities and breath weapons.

* New Buildings: Many different shops will allow players to purchase items
& troops to aid them in battle. The variety of different Lairs will
produce neutral units that will roam the map seeking out trouble.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
739.88 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Warlords Battlecry III-Razor1911

All Comments

Use Winrar to open "rzr-wb3.001" and you won't have any trouble with it.
Make sure you grab the 1.03 patch as well (you can find it here:)
http://www.fileplanet.com/155668/150000/fileinfo/Warlords-Battlecry-3---Patch-v1.03-[US,-UK-and-Asian]
Note: the official site doesn't hand out the patch any more.
PS: the crack included works with the patch. Install the game, apply the patch and all's well.
Follow this and it works like a charm, I'm running on win 7.
Its kinda stupid to redistribute a game in so many archive parts. This is not needed at all, neither with torrent nor with regular downloads over http, makes no sense at all. Thankfully there is also a normal GoG version on KAT.
Dude, really? This is the Ultimate. Razor doesn't just cater to one genre of downloaders. This is for people who have terrible download speeds, this is portable, can be e-mailed to specific people, this also compresses the hell out of the game to download it faster than the "regular" version. This is the archive to keep. Why is it such a big deal to you that this is in multiple pieces rather than one huge archive? Think about it.... You still have to have Win-rar or 7zip, you still have to extract it like you would one large archive, it will still take up the same amount of space after the extr... man... think things through before you complain about a game's form factor. What you should be worried about is the release group of your "regular version" This has more seeds, more peers, more compression, and god damn, its Razor! One the the best Release groups you could hope for. FFS, people like you...
Always my friend, Always use 7Zip File manager ^_^ I'm willing to bet that you wont have that error. Don't get me wrong, I have used Win-Rar for many years, and still to this day use it, but for the mundane for the one or two less mouse clicks than for 7zip to do the exact same thing. Thing is though, Win-rar has a hard time dealing with larger files, especially if file path names are too large, it simply will not recognize it, therefor, will not extract, giving you the error messages. There is no limit to 7Zip, though it is less pretty and less user friendly.

Also, I am aware that this post is rather old, this is for anyone in the future who is having the same issue as the above guy ^_^
Doesn't work, I followed instructions & I'm not noob in cracking games I download but it just won't start, changed compability, runned as admin all nothing..
If you are having issues playing the game, keep this in mind. Do not use Razors included crack or patch. This game is now officially supported "FREE" game from the dev's now. Go to their official website, download all official and unofficial patches to version 1.0.323, and play the game. It comes with the crack from the devs. Then you need to set compatibility as on vista and win7 x64, units wont show up. Compatibility issues are resolved with windows XP (SP3), and the game runs perfect. There are probably newer unofficial patches out now, but I have not tested them. If that still will not work, you will need to set up a virtual machine environment to play. Good luck!
FFS son, Use 7Zip File Manager ^_^
thanks
Good torrent. Easy to use. Just extract using winRAR, then mount the image using Daemon Tools, MagicISO or Alchol 120%. Install,then copy crack over from Razor1911 folder and play. Works well with windows 7.