Warlords Battlecry III - Gbus

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 21, 2008 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Warlords Battlecry III - Gbus (Size: 700.5 MB)
 Battlecry III.exe2.19 MB
 Warlords Battlecry III - 1.0.3 Update.exe22.32 MB
 WBC3.iso675.99 MB

Description

This torrent contains ONE ISO Image of the original (ripped by myself) game CD, ONE no-cd crack by the lovely people at "V e n g e a n c E" and one Official update (1.0.3 update to be exact)

Torrent is clean and all file scanned before posting.

Overall while not the best looking game ever made, still fun and addictive. the WBC series has not change much over the years save for adding new items and races and the inclusion of the Titans, but if you're looking for a simple yet enjoyable RTS experience that doesn't require a valid CD key (or any cd key for that matter) for online play (direct connect available) or even single player this is a great choice. Enjoy!

Process is simple, install the game, install the update, copy the cracked .exe file into the game directory (make a backup just in case, as always) and play!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.5 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Warlords Battlecry III - Gbus

All Comments

It didn't work for me I'm using win7
thanks
Sadly, I'm having problems with it.
Could not get it to install. Had an error message appear. Downloaded and tried installing the app on windows 7 on a mac with bootcamp AND on a native pc...same error message, same "file missing". :( Wonder how others are getting it to install correctly?