Warlords Battlecry Collection GOG

seeders: 17
leechers: 6
Added on April 9, 2013 by CerealKillerXin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Warlords Battlecry Collection GOG (Size: 1.59 GB)
 setup_warlords_battlecry2_2.0.0.4.exe468.8 MB
 wb2_avatars.zip138.3 KB
 wb2_manual.zip4.24 MB
 wb2_map.zip261.88 KB
 wb2_reference_guide.zip1.17 MB
 wb2_soundtrack.zip28.76 MB
 wb2_wallpapers.zip6.24 MB
 WBC3_Manual.zip3.24 MB
 WBC3_artworks.zip8.12 MB
 setup_warlords_battlecry_3.exe518.23 MB
 wbc3_avatars.zip322.72 KB
 wbc3_wallpaper.zip8.01 MB
 setup_warlords_battlecry_1.0.0.6.exe526.37 MB
 warlords_battlecry_avatars.zip173.71 KB
 warlords_battlecry_manual.zip562.11 KB
 warlords_battlecry_soundtrack.zip38.14 MB
 warlords_battlecry_wallpapers.zip17.07 MB

Description

Warlords Battlecry
=--=-==-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=---=--==-=---=-==--=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=--==--==-=-==
genre rpg / strategy / fantasy
download size 526 MB
release date July 9, 2000
compatible with Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
languages English
developer / publisher Strategic Studies Group / Ubisoft
game modes single-player, multi-player

Bonus content included :
manual
3 wallpapers
soundtrack
5 avatars

Develop your hero through scenarios, campaigns, and multi-player games in a magical fantasy environment.
Cast a variety of unique spells and share their power with troops within your command radius.
Eight factions to choose from, each with very different strengths and weaknesses.

Overview:

When the stone Tears of Heaven, Navarre and Lucifus, fell from the sky, their appearance changed the world. Navarre, the white tear, had a life-giving power while Lucifus sowed death and destruction. Eight factions raced to harness the magic of both tears for themselves, giving them the command over life and death. The winds of war swept the land as the Minotaurs, Dwarves, Barbarians, Undead, High Elves, Wood Elves, and Dark Elves clashed in conflict of dominion over the Tears of Heaven.

Warlords Battlecry translates the classic turn-based Warlords gameplay into a fast and furious real-time strategy game. Your magic can boost the offensive power of your heroes’ troops. Your heroes gain experience and skills that can turn the tide of battle, such as magic resistance and advanced gathering of resources for your war effort. With dozens of skills, hundreds of units, eight different factions, and a slew of maps to choose from, Warlords Battlecry has all the ingredients of an RTS classic.

Age requirements: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Violence, Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB.

Minimum system requirements: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard.
=--=-==-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=---=--==-=---=-==--=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=--==--==-=-==
Warlords Battlecry 2
download size 469 MB
release date March 12, 2002
languages English
developer / publisher Strategic Studies Group / Ubisoft

Bonus content included:
manual
2 wallpapers
map
reference guide
soundtrack
3 avatars

Persistent hero development with 12 different hero races and 20 hero classes.
Over 100 spells spread over 11 spheres of magic.
Features a random map generator and editor for unlimited replay value!

Overview:

Enter an epic battle for possession of all sixty-seven regions of Etheria. From your home citadel, you expand to conquer neighboring regions, occupy enemy citadels, and take control of their forces. You will ultimately engage in duels to the death with other heroes, and even quell uprisings by your vanquished foes. As your treasury grows, merchants offer special items for sale, mercenaries offer to join you in battle, and followers flock to your banner.

Experience a unique combination of role-playing heroes and real-time strategy game play. Build Hero warriors in the fantasy world of Etheria and develop them into unique classes such as Death Knight, Assassin, or Ice Mage. Your hero and his retinue are carried forward from battle to battle, growing stronger and more powerful. Answer the call of Warlords Battlecry™ II!

Age requirements: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Violence., PEGI Rating: 12+

Minimum system requirements: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), [2 GB available hard drive space, Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard. Compatibility notice: Windows XP 64-bit is not supported.
Warlords Battlecry 3
download size 518 MB
release date May 24, 2004
languages English
developer / publisher Infinite Interactive / Enlight Software

Bonus content included :
manual (60 pages)
HD wallpaper
9 avatars
15 artworks

The best installment of the first series to successfully combine RPG and RTS elements
Choose from over 16 races and 28 different classes to create a hero that will lead your army
An intriguing non-linear story with endless replayability possibiities

Overview:

It was only a matter of time before the Selentine Merchants ventured too far from their trade routes, over the South Seas, searching for rich lands that might lay beyond. But they were unprepared for the terrors they would awaken, and the devastation they would unleash upon the world of Etheria. The war that followed would change the face of Etheria forever.

Join with the many races of Etheria as you fight your way through the ruins, jungles and deserts of the southern continent of Keshan, searching for new lands to conquer, and the treasure with which you might build an Empire. Or repel the invaders and then unleash the full might of their empire upon the northern realms!

Age requirements: ESRB Rating: TEEN, PEGI Rating: 12+ with Violence.

Minimum system requirements: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard.Patched to version 1.03.24

Install and Play.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.59 GB
seeders:17
leechers:6
Warlords Battlecry Collection GOG

Trailer

All Comments

works on win7 64
i used wine to download this... but now the graphics keep glitching in and out like static although i can play the game with no problems its still very irritating can you help?
Wine emulates a Windows environment, nothing more. You didn't download anything with Wine. Now the problems you have are probably related to Wine but could be caused by a lot of things on your Linux (I presume) machine. 1, It could be your graphic drivers. 2, These games are over 10 years old and might not be properly supported on Wine. 3, Something else I can't think of now.
works well on windows 7 32 bit thanks!!
Everyone, Make sure that you install ALL official and Unofficial patches for all 3 games. Afterwords, ensure that ALL of the game .exe's are set to "Windows XP (SP3) compatibility mode, and the games will work perfectly on windows 7 x64. ^_* If you are still unable to get one or all games running properly, you will have to create a "virtual Machine" and install the game there. The process isn't as intimidating as it may sound, just google it, its an easy process. Once again, install ALL "UN-Official Patches". I hope that helps!
i used wine to download this... but now the graphics keep glitching in and out like static although i can play the game with no problems its still very irritating can you help?
Huh, I expected all GOG games to patched up to date, especially games as old as these. So, are they not?
nop
awww yeah! i played this alot when i was a little kid! it tottaly works im so happy, playing my game!!!!
2013-10-13 09:06