The Sims 4 - Update 2 - 3DM Crack v5 - Easy Installer

seeders: 17
leechers: 3
Added on September 11, 2014 by WASasquatchin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 - Update 2 - 3DM Crack v5 - Easy Installer (Size: 80.88 MB)
 sims4dde_update2_setup.exe80.87 MB
 Readme.rtf9.81 KB

Description

This package contains 3DMGAME content! All inquiries and praise should be directed to the 3DMGAME group. I am just helping you with a friendly installer.

Important! Be sure to select the base installation directory of your Sims 4 game.

Contains
- The Sims 4 Update (Update 2)
- 3DM Crack v5 (Working DLC)
- Language Reset to English
- Anti-Pixels

If you enjoy the game, please support the software developers!

~WAS

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
80.88 MB
seeders:17
leechers:3
The Sims 4 - Update 2 - 3DM Crack v5 - Easy Installer

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 4 - Update 2 - 3DM Crack v5 - Easy Installer screenshot

All Comments

so after i installed crack vr 5 and update 2 and changed my .par file back to normal the game won't run??
Did you install Update 1 first? :P Also shouldn't change the par file "back to normal" this is not Crack V6.
i tried everything to be honest :p i had update 1 yes but it was said it doesn't require it anyways. i downloaded what joker uploaded for sims 4 and it just worked.. maybe this version just hates my pc? haha
3dmgame.dll is the same false positive you will get anywhere champ. Learn the scene.
there only small bug where u ordering pizza after meal,the remain of pizza is stick on sims hand.also Depth of fields is turn off when lighting and shadows set to low.it supposed in post processing setting in graphic option.ill wait for update 3 for complete fix.
That's sure strange. I will try to reproduce before working on new update, see if there is any way to fix it.

Also "Update 3" will not come until another patch, and will be just that. No guarantee anything will be fixed for the better or worse.
Crack v6 from 3DM fixing issue with blur and helps on crashing issue, also fix issue at Windows XP.
I will look into this.
Crack V6 is just arrived on 3DM! I am informed that probably they fixed something for Windows XP users. For me it doesn't matter. I always want to keep my things up-to-date.
This works just fine, if anyone's wondering.
the dl unlocked the dlc but it still crashes every time if I go into manage town.
question,with the new crack you have to remove your old saves again?
Indeed.
K im going to be a real noob here, do I install this in the installer file that contains the vc files, the vp6 files, cleanup.dat files etc?
As it says, you install to the base directory of your Sims 4 installation. Like C:......The Sims 4