The Sims 4 - Updates 1 & 2 Easy Installer - 3DM Crack v6 + No Mosaic & Brighter Lights

seeders: 24
leechers: 2
Added on September 13, 2014 by WASasquatchin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 - Updates 1 & 2 Easy Installer - 3DM Crack v6 + No Mosaic & Brighter Lights (Size: 80.92 MB)
 thesimsdde_updates_setup.exe80.92 MB
 Readme.rtf1.88 KB

Description

This package contains 3DMGAME content! All inquiries and praise should be directed to the 3DMGAME group. I am just helping you with a friendly installer.

Important! Be sure to select the base installation directory of your Sims 4 game.

Contains
- The Sims 4 Updates 1 & 2
- 3DM Crack v6 (Working DLC; Crash Fixes)
Fixes
- Language Reset to English (For R.G. Distros)
Optional Modifications
- moxiemason's No Mosaic
- kikiwalu's Brighter Ligths v1.1

Note: All setup components besides language selection are optional. Pick and choose.

Screenshots use the graphics mod GEM-FX for The Sims 4
Torrent: GEM-FX for The Sims 4 Double Deluxe v0.4.0

By installing this content you acknowledge that WAS is in no way affiliated, responsible, or the owner of 3DM. You acknowledge that WAS is only a fan providing installers for complicated tasks that some users find difficult or tedious. All content belongs to their respective owners and no infringement or ripping is intended.

If you enjoy the game, please support the software developers!

~WAS

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
80.92 MB
seeders:24
leechers:2
The Sims 4 - Updates 1 & 2 Easy Installer - 3DM Crack v6 + No Mosaic & Brighter Lights

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 4 - Updates 1 & 2 Easy Installer - 3DM Crack v6 + No Mosaic & Brighter Lights screenshot
The Sims 4 - Updates 1 & 2 Easy Installer - 3DM Crack v6 + No Mosaic & Brighter Lights screenshot

All Comments

We need to download Origin by ourselves?
Ok thx man its working great

And yep we need to download origins and put it in Offline mode and then open the Launcher
Yes this is updates and crack.
V6 is the best crack version of all the one's that have been released so far. In the beginning, as early as V2, it wasn't crashing as much as some others had mentioned but after I copied in V4, it was crashing so much I thought I wasn't going to be able to play anymore. I couldn't enter the library or the community area to save sims or lots without crashing after about 2 minutes. Sometimes after creating sims of my own, it would crash when I tried to save them to the library.

Now I've created three sets of sims, remodeled some lots, and played a household for about an hour and it hasn't crashed.

This is the download I'm using with no problems at all. I am even able to keep Origin online when I turn the game on and stay online while playing with no issues, so I recommend this torrent.
Thank you for the detailed analysis. I too didn't have as many crashes as other people, but v4 came with a lot more then usual, as well as some interesting bugs (pizza not leaving hands, plates becoming untouchable, just weird stuff)

I haven't experienced a single crash yet with the latest updates. Hope I don't jinx myself. xD
If you come across more stable files please let me know so I can verify and start a new update.

FAQ Tips from ^^noSTEAM^^
1: Your game is not opening at all or you have "has stopped working error":
- Install Visual C++ 2013 x64 and x86 version too.
2: Origins is asking for activation code or product code:
- Your Antivirus has deleted or blocked file "3dmgame.dll" due to a False Positive: install game with antivirus disabled and add game folder to exceptions ,open Origins and login ,run game from desktop shortcut
3: Should not be a issue anymore. - Your character is pixel-ed after use toilet or shower:
- Open file TS4.par from "The Sims 4/Game/Bin/" with Wordpad and delete all content then save file. Alternately rename TS4.par to the name of your launcher EXE.
4: Your game is crashing when you traveling or go on map mode:
- Note: You should no longer experience crashes - Put Origins in offline mode - disable your internet connection - play game. In addition, Save As (not Save) prior to traveling.
5: Save Games and Upgrading:
- Before calling it a fail and deleting your save game, try evicting your household and moving them back in immediately afterwards.