The Sims 4 - Update 1 - 3DM Crack v3 - Installer

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on September 8, 2014 by WASasquatchin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 - Update 1 - 3DM Crack v3 - Installer (Size: 27.21 MB)
 sims4dd_update1_setup.exe27.21 MB
 Readme.txt240 bytes

Description

This is a 3DM update repacked for easy installation. Be sure to select the base installation directory of your Sims 4 game.

Contains The Sims 4 Update 1 and 3DM Crack v3

Resets language to English, creates new PAR for Anti-Pixels.

If you like the game, support the developers! Online Activities are well worth it!

~WAS

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.21 MB
seeders:9
leechers:0
The Sims 4 - Update 1 - 3DM Crack v3 - Installer

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 4 - Update 1 - 3DM Crack v3 - Installer screenshot

All Comments

My art? You stalking me? Lol thanks?
very good work done with this . thank you for uploading .
Thank you. Much appreciated.
See the FAQ from ^^noSTEAM^^ I posted. I haven't crashed since disabling my internet connection. I also Save As instead of Save now.
Tips are meant to be shared. And credit goes to where it belongs...
Thanks for the tip "WASasquatch" but i tride that before. I'll stay tuned for your work
Found and posted some new tips.
This has not been posted before. This is my installer, and is only posted because of such. Lol Ya know, read the titles, descriptions, etc.

This is to help my friends (some people not so tech savvy) and in turn, people on the webs with the same issues.
If you come across more stable files please let me know so I can verify and start a new update.

FAQ Tips from ^^noSTEAM^^
1: Your game is not opening at all or you have "has stopped working error":
- Install Visual C++ 2013 x64 and x86 version too.
2: Origins is asking for activation code or product code:
- Your Antivirus has deleted or blocked file "3dmgame.dll" due to a False Positive: install game with antivirus disabled and add game folder to exceptions ,open Origins and login ,run game from desktop shortcut
3: Your character is pixel-ed after use toilet or shower:
- Open file TS4.par from "The Sims 4/Game/Bin/" with Wordpad and delete all content then save file. Alternately rename TS4.par to the name of your launcher EXE.
4: Your game is crashing when you traveling or go on map mode:
- Put Origins in offline mode - disable your internet connection - play game. In addition, Save As (not Save) prior to traveling.

The crashes are really annoying. Just terrible. I'll tride everything to reduce the crashes but nothing helped. I can only create the sims, build a house and play a little with the sims but if i want to travel it crash to the desktop. Everytime the same. If i want to use mansions, nightclubs, museums etc then it crash to the desktop. Sometimes the launcher crash to the desktop during the spinning wheel, loading up TS4. Then, After 3 or 4 times of trying, finally it starts. I know 3DM is bussy to get things done but this it really terrible. It's almost not playable. I hope that V4 is a lot better and wish we doesn't need Origin anymore to play TS4.
Travel at normal speed, it helps. Save before thinking of traveling. If it crashes, fresh boot usually helps and allows you to that time. I'm not sure why there is so many bugs, all I can imagine is the Origin Client being in offline mode, and files possibly not loading because of things like license checks causing it to crash. Traveling bug, I have not a clue... it's weird. But have seen other bugs related to items and clothing.

Hopefully someone, somewhere gets it fixed. I'm picking up a copy this weekend to try my hand at it. Never messed with EA stuff before. But I will also keep these going and update to the most stable versions around to make installation easier for people. Trying to make a bilingual installer as well.