The Long Dark v1.07 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 14
leechers: 3
Added on September 20, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Long Dark v1.07 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 241.91 MB)
 The_Long_Dark_v1.07.zip241.91 MB

Description

Here it is! The Long Dark for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the The Long Dark - Version 1.07 (Windows) You can find a trailer for The Long Dark here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
How Far Will You Go to Survive? Imagine the lights go out, never to return. Bright aurora flare across the sky, and all humanity’s technological might is laid to waste, neutralized in a kind of quiet apocalypse. Everything that has shielded humanity from the disinterested power of Mother Nature is suddenly wrenched from us, dropping us a few links down the food chain. Food and water are scarce. The roads are no longer safe. And winter approaches… Welcome to The Long Dark —an immersive survival simulation set in the aftermath of a geomagnetic disaster. Experience a unique first-person survival simulation that will force you to think and push you to your limits with its thought-provoking gameplay and mature storytelling.

Full change list:

HIGHLIGHTS:- Our programming wizards have optimized load times. Most loading transitions, after the initial load, should now only take a few seconds (system dependent).- Player outdoor walking and running speeds have been increased.Art & Animation:- Fixed geometry clipping issues when kneeling with the Rifle.- Wolf feeding animation alignment improved.Audio:- Updated to the latest version of Wwise (audio engine). This removes the requirement to install the DirectX Runtime. Many audio bugs introduced by the update have been fixed, but we might have missed some. Gameplay & Tuning:- Lighting a Flare or Lantern now requires you *hold* LMB (vs. clicking). This should hopefully address issues with people accidently starting flares or turning lanterns off.- The Rifle can now only be fired when in Aim mode (RMB). - Dehydration, Freezing, Starvation, and Fatigue have all been tuned to be *slightly* more forgiving.- Calories can now go into the negative, up to a threshold. - A Wolf Attack now results in Blood Loss and Infection Risk (vs. immediate Infection, as before). Infection Risk is reduced by applying Antiseptic. Wounds can become Infected up to 24 hours after they have been inflicted.- Increased frequency of Antiseptic spawning in containers.- Some wildlife spawns are now more random.- Fixed some harvesting exploits.- Fixed bug where gear left on the ground would decay at an accelerated pace.- Fixed issue with lantern fuel being burned by unlit lanterns across a save/load.- Added a motion blur effect to accentuate very low Condition.- When harvesting the Rifle or Lantern, the ammunition or Fuel will be returned to your Inventory. In the case of the Lantern, you need a Jerry Can in Inventory and you can only salvage fuel until it is full.- Increased Fuel produced from Foraging to 2 units/hr (from 1 unit/hr)- Radius of protection from wildlife provided by Campfires is now 10m (was 5m).- Can Opener can now be harvested.Menus, HUD, UI:- HUD messages will now be queued. - Added HUD options to the Display settings. You can now select between Normal, - Debug, and Disabled. Debug includes coordinates and is useful for bug hunting. Disabled is useful for screenshots and trailer footage. NOTE: Important gameplay information is communicated through the HUD and we recommend you play using the Normal HUD setting.Misc:- Wildlife feeding behaviour is more persistent between saves and loads now.- Default FOV has now been set to 80 degrees. This can be modified in the Display options.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
241.91 MB
seeders:14
leechers:3
The Long Dark v1.07 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

VIruz yeah I've played Rust before so I would expect plenty of bugs, but I'm running the game on crossover so was wondering if anyone else had the same problem, or if it was just me cause of that. game looks great though.
I like being able to try games without the need to install them..
So if I don't like it, I just delete the folder and forget about it.
Same here, its why I upload them that way too
You really need to do the full game release ! Please !
What are you on about? this IS the full game!!!
when I go into buildings that require doors opened the screen goes black, and sometimes I get eaten by wolves. Anyone else experiencing this glitch?
This game is still early access mate, expect bugs galore until at least a beta release.
Thanks
Awesome! Been waiting for this game. Thank you~
Thank you!! Waiting for this for some time now.