Space Engineers v01.040.009 (Windows)

seeders: 49
leechers: 32
Added on July 24, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.040.009 (Windows) (Size: 634.14 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.040.009.zip634.14 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.040.009 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

Summary:Pistons have been added in Space Engineers - they can be used to build advanced machinery. Also, faction founders and leaders can now enable auto-approval for new members. Players will now be able to see a notification on HUD when somebody is hacking/grinding their ship (does not apply to armors). Thrusters can be used without cockpit - through the terminal - which enables the option to create missiles with warheads, turret countermeasures, small drones which grind enemy ships by using grinder and other. Blast door blocks has been also added in the game; it's similar to armor, but thinner, so it can slide between two layers of armor (very useful for airtight door and hangar bays).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9maLDqYyUFeatures:- pistons- factions: enabled/disabled member auto-approval - hacking/breach HUD notification- thrusters can work without cockpit - through terminal- blast door blocks (4 types, durability will be balanced in the next updates)- rotor height adjustment- semi-auto mode for batteryFixes:- fixed issue when player could not leave respawn screen- fixed large antenna texture bug- fixed steering wheels losing sync - fixed lags with batteries turned to charging mode- fixed few instances of death-loop- fixed multiplayer filter issues- fixed visible aiming rectangle when turret is of after loading new world- fixed issue when placing a new landing gear/station block without resources in survival mode was fully built- fixed missing permanent death configuration when starting DS- fixed issue with block preview when in 3rd person view

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
634.14 MB
seeders:49
leechers:32
Space Engineers v01.040.009 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Yo.
I'm so hooked up on Kickass, it's mental :D
Guys this should be my last upload of SE as I'm going away on the 27th for 2 weeks, so until around or after the 14th of August I will be inactive, once I'm back I will catch up on stuff. Please seed, rate up, and have a nice holiday
you too
Oh damn, do you know any other site/place to get the updates? If so please do tell me. And have a wonderful holiday!
There should fingers crossed only be the 1 update which I will miss and that will/should be 01.040.011 or 13 - hotfixes and stuff. Only place I know who is constant on every update is myself haha. Every or most update and new release on KAT is mine
Aw man that's a real shame, was looking forward to fiddle with the pistons when they get fixed
Have a wonderful holiday.