Space Engineers v01.038.013 (Windows)

seeders: 20
leechers: 0
Added on July 13, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Space Engineers v01.038.013 (Windows) (Size: 553.51 MB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.038.013.zip553.51 MB

Description

Here it is! Space Engineers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Space Engineers - Version v01.038.013 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Space Engineers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works.
Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Full change list:

- fixed 5x5 wheel assembly for small ship disintegrates when trying to place/build- fixed wheels not controllable- fixed no button sounds- fixed wheels reversing after converting from station- fixed negative multipliers (i.e -1 -2) cause the grinder to actually build rather than grind- fixed solar panels turned off after ship spawn- fixed thrusters had incorrect direction after merge- fixed crash during ship merge- fixed crash in terminal- fixed crash in toolbar- updated wheel icons in G screen

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
553.51 MB
seeders:20
leechers:0
Space Engineers v01.038.013 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Yo.
Hi, does anyone know when the final version is being released? I mean those updates can't go on for ever, right?
Try this: http://ftp//revolt.loginto.me/Space.Engineers.Steamworks.Fix.V2-RVTFiX.rar
nope still no
and ya i downloaded that in the other but the files are the same and it not working (in other versions worked but now no) can you tell me what to do?
Grr, getting naffed of with this link always not working, I think in future I will just add it to my torrents to stop all this trouble. Ok ive uploaded it here to Mediafire, try that.

If you still have problems then PM me - no point in clogging the comments up with this
Thanks!
Appreciate these updates VIruz.
I personally have not played it yet mate so can not tell you, but dont worry, these updates are weekly so expect another one soon and then hopefully will be fixed then