Yuvraj Singh - The Test of my Life From Cricket to Cancer -Arvi07

seeders: 7
leechers: 4
Added on October 8, 2014 by arvi07in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Yuvraj Singh - The Test of my Life From Cricket to Cancer -Arvi07 (Size: 2.83 MB)
 Yuvraj Singh - The Test of my Life From Cricket to Cancer.pdf2.83 MB

Description

About the Book : "The Test of My Life: From Cricket to Cancer and Back" is the autobiography of the Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh. It was released on 19 March 2013.

Yuvraj Singh image (born 12 December 1981) is an Indian international cricketer. He is an all-rounder who bats left-handed in the middle-order and bowls slow left-arm orthodox. He is the son of former Indian fast bowler and Punjabi actor Yograj Singh. Yuvraj has been a member of the Indian cricket team in ODIs since 2000 and played his first Test match in 2003. He was the vice-captain of the ODI team from late-2007 to late-2008. He was the Man of the Tournament in the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup, and one of the top performers at the 2007 ICC World Twenty20, both of which India won. In a match against England at the 2007 World Twenty20, he famously hit six sixes in one over bowled by Stuart Broad — a feat performed only three times previously in any form of senior cricket, and never in an international match between two Test cricket teams.

In 2011, Yuvraj was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in his left lung and underwent chemotherapy treatment in Boston and Indianapolis. In March 2012, he was discharged from the hospital after completing the third and final cycle of chemotherapy and returned to India in April. He made his international comeback in a Twenty20 match in September against New Zealand shortly before the 2012 World Twenty20.

Yuvraj was conferred with the Arjuna Award, India's second highest sporting award, in the year 2012 by the President of India Pranab Mukherjee. In 2014, he was awarded the Padma Shri, India's fourth highest civilian honour.

The first 20 copies of the book were auctioned on 9 March 2013 online on Collectabillia.com at a base price of INR 5,000.[1][2][dead link]

The Test of My Life is an autobiography of Yuvraj Singh in which he describes the ups and downs of his career. It's the story of his toughest days and how he managed to come out of it. It’s the story of not just his triumphs but one of the biggest setbacks and his comeback from a life threatening cancer that could have ended his career.

Yuvraj Singh is the poster boy of Indian Cricket, the man who hit Stuart Broad (England fast bowler) for six sixes in an over in a World Twenty20 encounter against England in 2007. The ever smiling Yuvraj or “Pie-Chucker”, as he is fondly called or the bad boy of Indian Cricket is perhaps the second most loved player in Indian Cricket after the legend Sachin Tendulkar. He contributed immensely in India's World Cup win in 2011 and was adjudged the Player of the Tournament.

The book gives an account of Yuvraj’s troublesome childhood when he did not want to be a cricketer but was forced in to the sport by his father Yograj Singh, another former International Cricketer who could not achieve much success and wanted to fulfill his dreams through his son.The Test of My Life is a book of two stories, one of Yuvraj’s growing up and becoming one of the most successful cricketers of Indian cricket, becoming a role model for millions of people and other of him fighting cancer in Indianapolis, US, miles away from home in all the loneliness. In the first story Yuvraj describes his growth as a cricketer and how he matured as a cricketer but in the second part it’s about how he changed and matured as a person, his growth as an individual.

I have uploaded for all the people who are students like me having a minimum budget and cannot afford to buy them "ORIGINAL"..

"PLEASE SEED THIS TORRENT TO KEEP IT ALIVE PLEASE"...

Do like me on Facebook, if you like my uploads : "Arvi07 Torrents" and stay in touch :)

<3 Thanks a lot to all you Seeders,Friends and my well-wishers & supporters<3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.83 MB
seeders:7
leechers:4
Yuvraj Singh - The Test of my Life From Cricket to Cancer -Arvi07