Yuvraj Singh.-The Test of My Life_ from cricket to cancer a.epub

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on June 15, 2014 by Sagarrrrrr619in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Yuvraj Singh.-The Test of My Life_ from cricket to cancer a.epub (Size: 1.49 MB)
 Yuvraj Singh.-The Test of My Life_ from cricket to cancer a.epub1.49 MB

Description

The Test of My Life: From Cricket to Cancer and Back is the autobiography of the Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh. It was released on 19 March 2013.

YUVRAJ SINGH- THE TEST OF MY LIFE (HARDCOVER) PRICE: RS.190
The Test Of My Life From Cricket To Cancer And Back is the heart-warming and inspirational tale of cricketer Yuvraj Singh’s battle with the dreaded disease and how he was able to overcome this traumatic phase in his life.

Summary Of The Book

The Test Of My Life From Cricket To Cancer And Back is a book that provides its readers with insights into the most traumatic period in the life of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, as he struggled to come to terms with the fact that he was afflicted with cancer. The victory of the 2011 ICC World Cup receded far into the background in the light of this new development in Yuvraj’s life.

The cricketer, who had recently been in the spotlight for his phenomenal performance in the World Cup, had to now see the world crumbling before him as he dealt with chemotherapy and its numerous adverse effects. What started off as frequent bouts of illness and insomnia, along with a persistent cough that caused him to vomit blood, had eventually been diagnosed as cancer. The author talks about the chemotherapy treatment, and how he lost his hair and appetite.

The Test Of My Life From Cricket To Cancer And Back is a heart-rending story that never fails to grip the attention of its readers. Filled with varied emotions, doubts, and fears, the book is a captivating story of how a human being can fight to survive, even in the toughest of circumstances. Yuvraj Singh also speaks about Youwecan, which is an NGO that helps patients with cancer.

About The Authors

The author of this book, Yuvraj Singh, is a renowned cricketer from India. Singh was born on the 12th of December, 1981, in Chandigarh, India. He completed his schooling from DAV Public School, Chandigarh. Since the year 2000, he has been a part of the ODI Indian cricket team, and started playing test matches since 2003. Singh was presented with the Man Of The Tournament award for his extraordinary performance during the 2011 Cricket World Cup. In the year 2012, Singh was also presented with the Arjuna Award by President Pranab Mukherjee. This award is the highest sport award in the country. In the year 2011, he was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor, and was treated in the US. He recovered and returned to play cricket in the latter part of 2012.

Sharda Ugra is a well-known journalist from India. Through the course of her 22 year long career as a journalist, Ugra has worked in several forms of media, which include news magazines, broadsheets, tabloids, as well as radio, when she worked at the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. She currently holds the position of the Senior Editor at ESPNcricinfo.

Nishant Singh Arora is a former journalist from India and current manager of Yuvraj Singh.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.49 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Yuvraj Singh.-The Test of My Life_ from cricket to cancer a.epub