XSplit 1.3.1311.1201 + Crack

seeders: 27
leechers: 1
Added on January 27, 2014 by VIruzin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

XSplit 1.3.1311.1201 + Crack (Size: 37.83 MB)
 XSplit v1.3.1311.1201.rar37.83 MB

Description

This is to my knowledge the newest version of XSplit available at the time I am posting this, as well as a full crack that unlocks all of the features.
All supported audio codecs, the limit on how many scenes can be set up, and frame rates have been fully unlocked.

Warning: This crack only applies to version 1.3.1311.1201

Instructions:

1. Install xsplit with xsplit_installer_v1.3.1306.0403.exe.
2. Go to "C:Program Files (x86)SplitMediaLabsXSplit" and replace XSplit.Core.exe and MakaHost.dll with the one's from crack folder.
3. You need an account to use this, make one and then just login as normal on starting up the app.

PLEASE NOTE:
If you get a popup to a website to donate please ignore! just close it and then use the application as normal.

Enjoy.

This Crack cracks every feature.
It also includes a function to let you know if there is an update and provide you with the download-link!

Updates since previous version

Fix for login issues experienced and reported by some users.
Ability to use a strong complex password. Users will now be able to create a strong complex password that is compatible with the application.
Full Twitch platform compatibility for all users
- Automatically picks the closest ingest server when going live
- Channel setup wizard (will auto-configure your Twitch channel based on tests of internet and computer speed)
- Support for run ad/commercial via hotkey press
- New default settings per Twitch recommendation
Improved performance of OpenGL capture
New simplified Local Recording plugin
- Simplified configuration to ensure much better quality
Improved capture card support with AVerMedia, Hauppauge, Elgato, Matrox and more
Fix for loss of audio during recording/streaming
Improved window capture functionality
Gamesource compatibility with many new games like Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, Batman Arkham Origins, Hearthstone

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.83 MB
seeders:27
leechers:1
XSplit 1.3.1311.1201 + Crack

All Comments

works!!thanks!! :)
It keeps telling me my password is incorrect yet I know better. Any ideas as to why?
Can we have the new crack please :D
Hi. Thank you it works but as of now that they release version 1.3.14 this crack may no longer useful, i tried to run but they required to patched all version 1.3.13 to become 1.3.14. i'm hoping you can make a latest crack for this. thank you
This is great, except that Xsplit is now running 1.3.1403.1202, with a mandatory update! Fantastic, right? So I really hope the crack comes soon.