XSplit 1.2.1303.0101b + Crack

seeders: 13
leechers: 1
Added on March 19, 2013 by VIruzin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

XSplit 1.2.1303.0101b + Crack (Size: 38.85 MB)
 xsplit_installer_v1.2.1303.0101b.exe36.38 MB
 XSplit.Core.exe2.46 MB
 MakaHost.dll7.5 KB
 Readme.txt599 bytes

Description

This is to my knowledge the newest version of XSplit available at the time I am posting this, as well as a full crack that unlocks a lot of features.
All supported audio codecs, the limit on how many scenes can be set up, and frame rates have been fully unlocked- in fact the way I see it, the maximum frame rate seems to have been set higher than the retail version supports.

Warning: This crack only applies to version 1.2.1303.0101b

Instructions:

1. Install xsplit with xsplit_installer_v1.2.1303.0101b.exe.
2. Go to "C:Program Files (x86)SplitMediaLabsXSplit" and replace XSplit.Core.exe with the one from this archiv.
3. Copy "MakaHost.dll" into the same folder.

Enjoy.

This Crack, from the 4.03.2013 cracks every feature.
It also includes a function to let you know if there is an update and provide you with the download-link!

Updates since 1.2 (Core: 1.2.1301.2501) Released January 25 2013

Improvement: Experimental option for enhanced video renderer
Improvement: Avermedia Live Gamer Portable device support
Improvement: 540 P included standard resolution options for new users

Fixed: Major performance bug causes extra CPU usage
Fixed: Enhanced resize property for sources does not get saved
Fixed: Several reported malfunctions with Hotkeys (XSPLIT-146/79/69/68/74)

Fixed: Read protected memory on D3Ds capture initialization (rare issue on some systems)
Fixed: Flash/SWF source jitters when chroma key is applied
Fixed: Show video position in stream does not show on video stream
Fixed :Local streaming plugin sets vbv-buffer wrong (Ref: XSPLIT-151)
Fixed: An exception may popup when XSplit loads with a very old broadcast plugin (Ref:XSPLIT-148)
Fixed: Dailymotion category dropdown is mislabeled as 'Channel' (Ref:XSPLIT-145)
Fixed: Unable to "Add Camera" when OS display language is set to "Turkish" (Ref: XSPLIT-125)
Fixed: Flash/SWF sources do not respond to arrow hotkey key events (Ref: XSPLIT-123
Fixed: Missing Ustream sign-up link (Ref: XSPLIT-113)
Fixed: Hover tip of title bar freezes the title bar stats update (Ref: XSPLIT-91)
Fixed: Installer may produce permission prompt on new logins after install (Ref: XSPLIT-90)
Fixed: Unescaped "What U Hear" audio device name produces an XML exception for recordings
Fixed: Inner Exception in Limelight Plugin (XSPLIT-80)
Fixed: CustomRTMP Channel Properties Description is not saved (XSPLIT-78)
Fixed: Cannot logout from Announcing to(Ref: XSPLIT-76)
Fixed: Installer repair function does not work (Ref: XSPLIT-72)
Fixed: Pressing Apply in the User Settings window makes the window momentarily disappear (Ref: XSPLIT-70)
Fixed: Having multiple copies of a Broadcast plugin can cause XSplit to prompt for restart repeatedly
Fixed: BandwidthTester Streams getting recorded on Twitch
Fixed: Minor text edits Bitrate -> Max Bitrate for VBR
Fixed: Channel properties can show up as transparent window on dual screen systems which one monitor connected to Intel Integrated GPU and the other monitor connected to a discrete GPU

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
38.85 MB
seeders:13
leechers:1
XSplit 1.2.1303.0101b + Crack

All Comments

lol I was using it last night on my twitch, PM me and I will send you my details if you want to prove it. Maybe its just you dont know how to use it right.
Like said above, if you dont want to use a cracked version which shows up as a virus being a crack then go and buy the real version.
Thanks!
works great..THERE's A NEW VERSION 1.3 OUT NOW...ANY WAY WE CAN GET THAT ONE..THANK YOU