Willie Nelson-Angel Flying-Always On My Mind-Blue Eyes Crying-LIVE 720P-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on October 23, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Willie Nelson-Angel Flying-Always On My Mind-Blue Eyes Crying-LIVE 720P-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 254.04 MB)
 Willie Nelson-Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain-LIVE 1975 720p-{DPLII384kbs}.mp490.75 MB
 Willie Nelson-Always On My Mind- LIVE 2013 720p-{DPLII384kbs}.mp484.17 MB
 Willie Nelson-Angel Flying To Close To The Ground-LIVE 2008 720p-{DPLII3843kbs}.mp455.54 MB
 Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground.mp310.08 MB
 Always on my mind.mp38.13 MB
 Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain.mp35.35 MB
 Willie Nelson-Song Facts-{DPLII384kbs}-1.txt12.84 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Willie Nelson-Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground-LIVE 2008 720p (remix)

Willie Nelson-Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain-LIVE 1975 720p

Willie Nelson-Always On My Mind- LIVE 2013 720p

Willie Nelson-Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground-LIVE 2008 720p
Willie Nelson Live Song in Concert 2008
includes "Angel Flying To Close To The Ground" 320kbs mp3

"I knew someday that you would fly away
For love's the greatest healer to be found
So leave me if you need to
I will still remember
Angel flying too close to the ground
Fly on, fly on past the speed of sound
I'd rather see you up
Than see you down"

Willie Nelson-Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain-LIVE 1975 720p
Willie Nelson Live Song in Concert 1975

includes "Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain" 320kbs mp3

"Some day when we meet up yonder
We'll stroll hand in hand again
In a land that knows no partin'
Blue eyes cryin' in the rain

Now my hair has turned to silver
All my life I've loved in vain
I can see her star in heaven
Blue eyes crying in the rain"

Willie Nelson-Always On My Mind- LIVE 2013 720p
Includes cd mp3 Song "Always On My Mind"

"Tell me
tell me that your sweet love hasn't died
And give me
Give me one more chance
To keep you satisfied
I'll keep you satisfied

[Instrumental Interlude]

Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time

But you were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind"

Dedicated to Donna Moore, S.C. as she loved Willie and said (over and over) :) she met him at one of his concerts and it was one of the biggest thrills of her life. Since she is "Always on My Mind" (her exact words to me in 1982) I thought I would do all these together - The part about "Trigger" is for BC. as he understands what that means.

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Thank You! SO VERY MUCH! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa

There is waaay too much information on Willie to place here so I will "try" to keep this to a minimum, as I want to expand on "Trigger" here as well. As my main intention of showing three different periods in Willies Career is to show that he kept Trigger Always on His Mind. Without Trigger, I really feel Willie would have stopped performing years ago. PTL for Willie hiding Trigger during the period in time when "those idiots" were trying to steal Trigger. One thing I always wondered, what if BOTH Willies had been on the roof of the White House smokn a Joint, would Nelson had got more since Clinton wasn't inhaling?? hmmmm.....or was it possible that Carter was up there too??... ;}

Willie Nelson was born in Abbott, Texas on April 29, 1933, during the Great Depression, to Myrle Marie (née Greenhaw) and Ira Doyle Nelson. He was born on April 29, 1933, but his birth was recorded by doctor F. D. Sims on April 30. He was named Willie by his cousin Mildred, who also chose Hugh as his middle name, in honor of her recently deceased younger brother. Nelson's ancestry includes English, Irish, and Cherokee.Nelson's grandfather bought him a guitar when he was six, and taught him a few chords, and with his sister Bobbie, he sang gospel songs in the local church. He wrote his first song at age seven, and when he was nine, played guitar for the local band Bohemian Polka. During the summer, the family picked cotton along with other citizens of Abbott. Nelson disliked picking cotton, so he earned money by singing in dance halls, taverns, and honky tonks from age 13, and continuing through high school. Nelson's musical influences were Hank Williams, Bob Wills, Lefty Frizzell, Ray Price, Ernest Tubb, Hank Snow, Django Reinhardt, Frank Sinatra and Louis Armstrong. After Ray Price recorded Nelson's "Night Life", and his previous bassist Johnny Paycheck quit, Nelson joined Price's touring band as a bass player. While playing with Price and the Cherokee Cowboys, his songs became hits for other artists, including "Funny How Time Slips Away" (Billy Walker), "Pretty Paper" (Roy Orbison), and, most famously, "Crazy" by Patsy Cline. In Tootsie's, Nelson and Cochran met her husband, Charlie Dick. Dick liked a song by Nelson that he had previously heard on the jukebox of the bar. Nelson played later for him a tape of "Crazy", Dick decided to take the record with the demo and play it the same night to Cline. Cline also liked the song, and she decided later to record it. "Crazy" became the biggest jukebox hit of all time.The result was the critically acclaimed, and massively popular 1975 concept album Red Headed Stranger. Although Columbia was reluctant to release an album with primarily a guitar and piano for accompaniment, Nelson and Waylon Jennings insisted. The album included a cover of Fred Rose's 1945 song "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain", that had been released as a single previous to the album, and became Nelson's first number one hit as a singer. Throughout his 1975 tour, Nelson raised founds for PBS-affiliated stations across the south promoting Austin City Limits. The pilot was aired first on those stations, later being released nationwide. The positive reception of the show prompted PBS to order ten episodes for 1976, formally launching the show.
"Trigger"
In 1969, the Baldwin company gave Nelson an amplifier and a three-cord pickup electric guitar. During a show in Helotes, Texas, Nelson left the guitar on the floor of the stage, and it was later stepped on by a drunk man. He sent it to be repaired in Nashville by Shot Jackson, who told Nelson that the damage was too great. Jackson offered him a Martin N-20 Classical guitar, and, at Nelson's request, moved the pickup to the Martin. Nelson purchased the guitar unseen for US$750 and named it after Roy Rogers' horse "Trigger".The next year Nelson rescued the guitar from his burning ranch.Constant strumming with a guitar pick over the decades has worn a large sweeping hole into the guitar's body near the sound hole—the N-20 has no pick-guard since classical guitars are meant to be played fingerstyle instead of with picks. Its soundboard has been signed by over a hundred of Nelson's friends and associates, ranging from fellow musicians to lawyers and football coaches. The first signature on the guitar was Leon Russell's, who asked Nelson initially to sign his guitar. When Nelson was about to sign it with a marker, Russell requested him to scratch it instead, explaining that the guitar would be more valuable in the future. Interested in the concept, Nelson requested Russell also to also sign his guitar. In 1991, during his process with the IRS, Nelson was worried that Trigger could be auctioned off, stating: "When Trigger goes, I'll quit". He asked his daughter, Lana, to take the guitar from the studio before any IRS agent got there, and bring it to him on Maui. Nelson then hid the guitar in his manager's house until his debt was paid in 1993. In his book, The Tao of Willie: A Guide to Happiness in Your Heart, Nelson described the influence of the guitar in his style: "One of the secrets to my sound is almost beyond explanation. My battered old Martin guitar, Trigger, has the greatest tone I've ever heard from a guitar. ... If I picked up the finest guitar made this year and tried to play my solos exactly the way you heard them on the radio or even at last night's show, I'd always be a copy of myself and we'd all end up bored. But if I play an instrument that is now a part of me, and do it according to the way that feels right for me ... I'll always be an original".
"Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" is a 1981 single from the film Honeysuckle Rose. "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" was written and performed by Willie Nelson. The single would be Willie Nelson's seventh number one on the country chart as a solo artist and stayed at number one for one week and spent a total of fourteen weeks on the country chart.This song is commonly believed to have been written about Charlie Magoo, a good friend of Nelson's who happened to also be a member of The Hells Angels. This has never been confirmed or denied by Nelson who usually says he's not going to argue with a load of bikers. He did once claim the song was about his wife Connie.

"Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain" is a song written by songwriter Fred Rose. Originally performed by Roy Acuff, the song was later recorded by Willie Nelson as part of his 1975 album Red Headed Stranger. Both the song and album would become iconic in country music history, and jump start Nelson's success as a singer and recording artist. (He had thus far been primarily successful as a songwriter for other artists.)

"Always on My Mind" is an American country music song by Johnny Christopher, Mark James and Wayne Carson, recorded first by Gwen McCrae (as "You Were Always On My Mind") and Brenda Lee in 1972.
Allmusic lists over 300 recorded releases of the song in versions by dozens of performers. While Brenda Lee's version had stalled at #45 on the country charts in 1972, other performers would reach the top 20 in the United States and elsewhere with their own versions: Elvis Presley in 1972; John Wesley Ryles in 1979; Willie Nelson's Grammy Award winning version in 1982.The song was recorded by Willie Nelson and released in the spring of 1982. The song raced to number one on Billboard magazine's Hot Country Singles chart that May, spending two weeks atop and total of 21 weeks on the chart. The song also did very well on Top 40 radio, peaking at number five on the Billboard Hot 100 for three weeks and staying on this chart for 23 weeks. In the year end charts, this version was Billboard's number one country song for 1982. This version also charted in a number of other countries.
Nelson's version would result in three wins at the 25th Grammy Awards in February 1983: songwriters Christopher, James and Carson won Song of the Year and Best Country Song; in addition, Nelson won for Best Male Country Vocal Performance. This version also won Country Music Association awards in two consecutive years: 1982 Song of the Year and 1983 Song of the Year for songwriters Christopher, James and Carson; 1982 Single of the Year for Nelson, and; contributed to Nelson winning 1982 Album of the Year for the album "Always on My Mind".

Lyrics

"Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground"

If you had not have fallen
Then I would not have found you

And I patched up your broken wing
And hung around a while
Tried to keep your spirits up
And your fever down

I knew someday that you would fly away
For love's the greatest healer to be found

So leave me if you need to
I will still remember

Fly on, fly on past the speed of sound
I'd rather see you up
Than see you down

Leave me if you need to
I will still remember

"Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain"

In the twilight glow I see them
When we kissed goodbye and parted
I knew we'd never meet again

Love is like a dyin' ember
Only memories remain
Through the ages I'll remember

Some day when we meet up yonder
We'll stroll hand in hand again
In a land that knows no partin'

Now my hair has turned to silver
All my life I've loved in vain
I can see her star in heaven
Blue eyes crying in the rain

"Always On My Mind"

Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
And maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
If I made you feel second best
Girl I'm sorry I was blind

And maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine

Tell me
tell me that your sweet love hasn't died
And give me
Give me one more chance
To keep you satisfied
I'll keep you satisfied

[Instrumental Interlude]

Video Encode"Angel":
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 976
Data Rate: 1994kbps
Total Bitrate: 2266kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS
Total Audio Bitrate" 271kbs

Video Encode"Blue Eyes":
Frame Height: 928
Data Rate: 4023kbps
Total Bitrate: 4579kbps
Total Audio Bitrate" 555kbs

Video Encode"Always":
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 3009kbps
Total Bitrate: 3541kbps
Total Audio Bitrate" 532kbs

Audio Encodes:
Encode Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Encode Track 2
7.1 ch
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
254.04 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Willie Nelson-Angel Flying-Always On My Mind-Blue Eyes Crying-LIVE 720P-{DPLII384kbs}