Willie Nelson-Angel Flying To Close To The Ground-Live 2008-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 21, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Willie Nelson-Angel Flying To Close To The Ground-Live 2008-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 43.59 MB)
 Willie Nelson-Angel Flying To Close To The Ground-Live 2008-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp443.59 MB

Description

image image

"Angel Flying to Close to the Ground"
Willie Nelson Live in 2008
The total finished Audio lists at 274kbs.

"Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" is a 1981 single from the film Honeysuckle Rose. "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" was written and performed by Willie Nelson. The single would be Willie Nelson's seventh number one on the country chart as a solo artist and stayed at number one for one week and spent a total of fourteen weeks on the country chart. This song is commonly believed to have been written about a friend of Nelson's who was a Hells Angel, who died in a motorcycle crash. This has never been confirmed or denied by Nelson who usually says he's not going to argue with a load of bikers. He did once claim the song was about his wife Connie. Willie Hugh Nelson (/wɪli nɛlsən/; born April 29, 1933) is an American country music singer-songwriter, as well as an author, poet, actor, and activist. The critical success of the album Shotgun Willie (1973), combined with the critical and commercial success of Red Headed Stranger (1975) and Stardust (1978), made Nelson one of the most recognized artists in country music. He was one of the main figures of outlaw country, a subgenre of country music that developed in the late 1960s as a reaction to the conservative restrictions of the Nashville sound. Nelson has acted in over 30 films, co-authored several books, and has been involved in activism for the use of biofuels and the legalization of marijuana.Born during the Great Depression, and raised by his grandparents, Nelson wrote his first song at age seven and joined his first band at ten. During high school, he toured locally with the Bohemian Polka as their lead singer and guitar player.In the mid-1980s, Nelson, Jennings, Kristofferson, and Johnny Cash formed The Highwaymen, who achieved platinum record sales and toured the world. Meanwhile, he became more involved with charity work, such as singing on We are the World in 1984. In 1985, Nelson had another success with Half Nelson, a compilation album of duets with a range of artists such as Ray Charles and Neil Young. In 1980, Nelson performed on the south lawn of the White House. The September 13 concert featured First Lady Rosalynn Carter and Nelson in a duet of Ray Wylie Hubbard's "Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother". Nelson frequently visited the White House according to his biography, Willie Nelson: An Epic Life, where he smoked marijuana on the White House roof.

Lyrics

"Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground"

If you had not have fallen
Then I would not have found you
Angel flying too close to the ground
And I patched up your broken wing
And hung around a while
Trying to keep your spirits up
And your fever down

I knew someday that you would fly away
For love's the greatest healer to be found
So leave me if you need to I will still remember

Fly on fly on past the speed of sound
I'd rather see you up than see you down

Video:
Frame Width: 480
Frame Height: 368
Data Rate: 1502kbps
Total Bitrate: 1776kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
43.59 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Willie Nelson-Angel Flying To Close To The Ground-Live 2008-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Willie Nelson-Angel Flying To Close To The Ground-Live 2008-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Willie Nelson-Angel Flying To Close To The Ground-Live 2008-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Very good quality! Thanks uploader.