The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.0.797.20 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ

seeders: 211
leechers: 15
Added on October 23, 2014 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.0.797.20 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ (Size: 200.39 MB)
 setup.exe200.38 MB
 reloaded.nfo5.36 KB
 Whatsnew.txt4.32 KB
 Instructions.txt939 bytes

Description

The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.0.797.20 + NO ORIGIN crack...

The Sims 4 Ghosts feature is also enabled....

This is meant for those who have my "The Sims 4 repack Mr DJ":

http://kickasstorrents.ee/the-sims-4-no-glitches-dlc-s-unlocked-origins-offline-multi17-repack-mr-dj-t9573887.html

Other 3DM release with update 2 is also compatible with this update....

No further updates required...

This release includes all DLCs from the digital deluxe edition as well as

all available rewards for owners of The Sims 3 and its expansions.

Read 'Whatsnew' textfile provided to see the patch notes for this version....

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

1. UNINSTALL ORIGIN [Optional] ....

2. DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'setup' ....

3. INSTALL IT TO THE SAME LOCATION WHERE YOU HAVE INSTALLED YOUR SIMS 4 GAME, CLICK ON BROWSE AND SPECIFY THE DIRECTORY ...

4. ADD THE SIMS 4 GAME FOLDER TO THE EXCLUSION/EXCEPTION LIST OF YOUR ANTIVIRUS OTHERWISE YOUR ANTIVIRUS WILL CHANGE THE 'TS4.exe' FILE INTO A TEMPORARY FILE WHICH WON'T LET THE GAME TO RUN, AFTER THIS U CAN ENABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS....

BEFORE INSTALLING THE UPDATE, OPEN THE SIMS 4 FOLDER WHERE U HAVE INSTALLED THE GAME, OPEN 'Game' FOLDER IN IT, THEN OPEN 'Bin' FOLDER, NOW U CAN DELETE '3dmgame.dll' AND '3dmgame.ini' FILES PRESENT IN IT WHICH WERE THE PREVIOUS 3DM CRACK ....

ALWAYS OPEN THE GAME USING 'Run as administrator' TO AVOID ANY CRASH....

ALL CREDIT GOES TO RELOADED FOR THE HARD WORK....

Check out my Official facebook page for any help :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-DJ-repacks/870553312956683?ref=bookmarks

Like it guys to support and get updates on upcoming repacks, gaming tips and requests....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
200.39 MB
seeders:211
leechers:15
The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.0.797.20 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.0.797.20 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ screenshot

All Comments

Fantastic! works great and love that you are so helpful to the people who down load from you!!! Thank you so Much!
next update will add pools I guess
Can't login without origin
Make sure u haven't select the cut through walls option which is at the top right otherwise just reinstall the game, update your graphics drivers
Uninstall everything, delete ' The Sims 4' from ( My ) Documents / Electronic Arts directory and then install my sims 4 repack, after that install the update in the same folder as sims 4, always open the game using run as administrator
You are a Fantastic Uploader! So many people upload and then thats it, no instructions no help no replies to comments. You are excellent and I will definitely be checking you first for my needs! just started my download of The Sim 4 hoping it goes quick and works fine, will let you know if i need a bit of assistance but with your instructions and help to others I feel confident i should be fine Thanks again
sorry mate, by mistake I voted your comment bad and now it's letting me to change it, feel free to ask for any assistance ...
Enjoy mate
Uninstall everything, delete 'The Sims 4' from (My) Documents/Electronic Arts directory, Install my sims 4 repack, after that either create an exception for sims 4 or disable your antivirus and install the update in the same folder as sims 4, make sure u meet the system requirements and your graphics driver r updated
yes u can, log into origin with an account , minimise origin and launch the game, make sure online access feature is enabled in options, if it still says offline, restart your pc and do the same again ....