The Sims 4 no glitches+dlc's unlocked[Origins OFFLINE] Multi17 repack Mr DJ

seeders: 632
leechers: 184
Added on September 13, 2014 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 no glitches+dlc's unlocked[Origins OFFLINE] Multi17 repack Mr DJ (Size: 7.96 GB)
 Change Language.txt1.14 KB
 The Sims 4 Language Changer.exe243 KB
 info.txt155 bytes
 OriginSetup.exe91.32 MB
 vcredist_x64.exe6.86 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 setup-2.bin4.1 GB
 setup-1.bin3.57 GB
 setup-4.bin123.97 MB
 setup-3.bin46.21 MB
 setup.exe20.79 MB
 icon.ico118.16 KB
 Instructions.txt3.75 KB
 autorun.inf75 bytes

Description

LOSSLESS Repack by Mr DJ (Me)

The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition Multi 17 + dlc's unlocked

Repack features:

Do not cut/recode;

Game Version - 1.0.677.20;

Language : English (all other languages are present);

Registry included: Yes;

Precracked - install and play (Origin is required[OFFLINE]);

Install Time - 13 minutes [Quad Core];

Final size: 8.64gb;

Crack based on: 3DM version 6

Operating system: Win XP,Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8,Win 8.1 (both 32bit and 64bit);

This release is version 1.06.677.20 (update 2) which is free from all previous bugs/glitches till now like the pixel/mosaic bug, it doesn't crashes on launch(CTD) , neither does it have any random crash, YOU CAN VISIT ANY TOWN WITHOUT GAME BEING CRASHING TO DESKTOP. Game is optimized well to run on laptops as well. Enjoy a pleasant experience with this release. It's advised to save game after every 45minutes.

Yes it works on all Windows 32bit edition, i have tested it on Windows 7 32bit without any crash. But i have not tested it on windows XP, but it should run if u meet the system requirements.

DLC Content Deluxe Edition:

»Life of the Party Digital Content

»Up All Night Digital Content

»Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content

»The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack

»The Sims 4 Creators Guide (Book)

Always open the game using 'Run as administrator' to avoid any crash/savegame issue....

A simple language changer for 32bit and 64bit OS with instructions has been included.

The dlc unlock message will come when you'll open the game for the first time.

No patches/crack required to be applied by yourself in this release, just install and play.

For future patches/cracks, i'll upload links here or you can try yourself patching/updating it.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

If u already had any version of Sims 4 installed, uninstall it and make sure there is no 'The Sims 4' folder in (My) DocumentsElectronic Arts directory after uninstalling the game.

DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING SETUP (IMPORTANT) as the antivirus will mark 'setup' as a suspicious file,, making it unable to launch setup or may run it but with some glitches,, same for uninstall.....(For avast users: Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)...Latest 'Dotnetframe' is required to run the setup (provided)

Please understand '3DM.dll' is not a virus, if your antivirus reports it, it's a false positive, no harm will be done to your system.

After running setup,, click on 'Configure',, specify the install directory,, click on next and next,, select the necessary software (Direct X,visual c++ x86,visual c++ x64[not for x86 users] and Origin [provided in Redist folder]),, again next,, finally on 'Install'...Game will start installing after Origin is installed...

After Origin is installed, it'll open, you need to create a account (fake) , just click on 'create an account', fill the details, click on continue, finally click on 'Creat Account' on the page after filling the details , after that no need to verify your email, just click on 'Origin' (on upper left corner) and then select 'Go Offline'. Now just minimise it (don't close it) and OPEN THE GAME FROM DESKTOP SHORTCUT using 'Run as administrator' OR open 'The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe' using 'Run as administrator' from the installed directoryGameBin folder....U don't need to activate it. Just open 'Origin' in offline mode everytime u run the game.

If it still crashes, lower the graphics settings from options ingame and make sure you meet the system requirements. There is a 'laptop mode' for running it on low end laptops. I run it on a laptop on ultra settings without this mode. It's much better optimised than Sims 3.

Don't download any cracks or open links from unknown people in comments section. That can sure harm your PC.

If you still are unable to get it working, feel free to ask here or drop a comment on my facebook page.

IF YOU LIKE THE REPACK,, GIVE FEEDBACK AND SEED.......

LIKE THE GAME,, BUY IT AND SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS.......

Check out my Official facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-DJ-repacks/870553312956683?ref=bookmarks

Like it guys to support and get updates on upcoming repacks.....

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.96 GB
seeders:632
leechers:184
The Sims 4 no glitches+dlc's unlocked[Origins OFFLINE] Multi17 repack Mr DJ

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 4 no glitches+dlc's unlocked[Origins OFFLINE] Multi17 repack Mr DJ screenshot

All Comments

works fine just followed the instructions mentioned, the game crashed once dunno why relaunched it and been playing for a couple of hours now with no issues .
thank you!
Always open using 'Run as administrator' , enjoy
origin account is needed, the game does not crashes as previously wen travelling out of town...
Enjoy
Didn't u read the previous comment, check ur Antivirus, if u don't have one, it'll be windows defender, just open it and restore the crack from it and create and exception for Sims 4...
Just check the quarantine zone, restore any sims 4 files from there,'3dmgame.dll' is the crack, it's always an antivirus interfering so make sure u don't have multiple av's running simultaneously ....
Yeahh, previously ur AV blocked the crack, if dis happens again, just restore the crack from ur AV, enjoy
it works perfectly! already created 2 sims and now trying to find out how to get into the neighborhood and make them a house :33 it's awesome, thank you!
Enjoy and seed to support
Delete 'The Sims 4' from (My) Documents/Electronic Arts and make sure u had uninstalled any previous version, open the game from desktop shortcut using run as administrator
A reinstall may fix it, try updating ur graphics drivers, just check u meet the system requirements.....
awesome work man...
there is nothing to say excpt...

YOU ARE LEGENDARY....
I like your comment
so just to be clear:
Antivirus disabled to Install,
Signed out from Origins
and Run As Administrator, not the TS4 file? right??
Log into origins and go offline , run the game from desktop shortcut, even after this u get the activation msg, then it's because ur av has blocked the crack, just open ur av and check the quarantined files, create an exception for sims 4 .....