The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition Multi 17 + All DLCs [Including Spa Day] version 1.10.57.1020 repack Mr DJ

seeders: 1
leechers: 47
Added on September 2, 2015 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition Multi 17 + All DLCs [Including Spa Day] version 1.10.57.1020 repack Mr DJ (Size: 11.67 GB)
 setup-2.bin4.31 GB
 setup-1.bin4.11 GB
 setup-4.bin3.15 GB
 setup-3.bin72.93 MB
 setup.exe20.78 MB
 icon.ico118.16 KB
 Instructions.txt4.83 KB
 Mr DJ repacks list.txt3.93 KB
 autorun.inf75 bytes
 vcredist_x64.exe6.86 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 Language codes.txt494 bytes
 cs_CZ.reg382 bytes
 da_DK.reg382 bytes
 en_US.reg378 bytes
 ko_KR.reg378 bytes
 es_ES.reg378 bytes
 no_NO.reg378 bytes
 nl_NL.reg378 bytes
 fi_FI.reg378 bytes
 pl_PL.reg378 bytes

Description

LOSSLESS Repack by Mr DJ (Me)

The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition MULTI 17 version 1.10.57.1020 + ALL DLCs + Add-ons [Spa Day]

Repack features:

Do not cut/recode;

Game Version - 1.10.57.1020;

Language : English (all other languages are present);

Registry included: Yes;

Precracked - install and play (No Origin required);

Install Time - 17 minutes ;

Final size: 12.7gb;

Crack based on: RELOADED ;

Operating system: Win XP,Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8,Win 8.1,Win 10 (both 32bit and 64bit);

Interface Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese ;

ALL PREVIOUS UPDATES AND DLCs INCLUDING GHOSTS, POOLS, HOLIDAY CELEBRATION, GENEALOGY , OUTDOOR RETREAT PACK AND BASEMENTS ARE INCLUDED .....

DLC Content Deluxe Edition:

The Sims 4, updated to v1.10.57.1020

• The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content - Features the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.

• The Sims 4 Life of the Party Digital Content - Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims.

• The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content - Features a collection of fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off!

• The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack - A digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.

• Never Ending Reward (World Adventures)

• Shine On Reward (Ambitions)

• UV Light Reward (Late Night)

• Beacon Of Ages Reward (Generations)

• Paws Anonymous Reward (Pets)

• Your Name In Lights Reward (Showtime)

• Enchanted Aurora Reward (Supernatural)

• Whatever The Weather Reward (Seasons)

• Alma Mater Reward (University)

• Truly Tropical Reward (Island Paradise)

• Time Travelers Reward (Into the Future)

• The Ultimate Freezer Bunny Award

• Luxury Party Stuff DLC

• Perfect Patio Stuff

• Cool Kitchen Stuff

• The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Add-on

• The Sims 4 Get to Work Add-on

• The Sims 4 Spa Day Add-on

Always open the game using 'Run as administrator' to avoid any crash/savegame issue....

A simple language changer for 32bit and 64bit OS has been included.

Go to "Register language, ONLY APPLY 1" folder and apply your desired .reg language, apply 1 only not all of them...

The dlc unlock message will come when you'll open the game for the first time.

For future updates , i'll upload links here or you can try yourself patching/updating it. I'll use this repack as my index as opposed to my previous Sims 4 repack ...

If u want The Sims 1 Complete Collection repack Mr DJ , download it from here :

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection 2014 Multi 19 repack Mr DJ , download it from here :

If u want The Sims 3 - Complete Collection All sp+ep 2014 repack Mr DJ , download it from here:

The Sims 3 - Complete Collection All sp+ep 2014 repack Mr DJ

If u want The Sims Medieval + Pirates & Nobles updated repack Mr DJ , download it from here:

The Sims Medieval + Pirates ... Nobles updated repack Mr DJ

**INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

If u already had any version of Sims 4 installed, uninstall it and make sure there is no 'The Sims 4' folder in (My) DocumentsElectronic Arts directory after uninstalling the game. (Backup your saves and make sure no registry keys are left from previous Sims 4 game )

DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING SETUP (IMPORTANT) ,, same for uninstall.....(For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings), in your antivirus , create an exception for the folder in which you are going to install the game ...

Example :

After running setup,, click on 'Configure',, specify the install directory for which u created an exception in your antivirus ,, click on next and next,, select the necessary software (Direct X,visual c++ x86,visual c++ x64[not for x86 users] ,, again next,, finally on 'Install'....

PLEASE , PLEASE ADD THE SIMS 4 GAME FOLDER TO THE EXCLUSION/EXCEPTION LIST OF YOUR ANTIVIRUS OTHERWISE YOUR ANTIVIRUS WILL CHANGE THE 'TS4.exe' FILE INTO A TEMPORARY FILE OR JUST DELETE IT WHICH WON'T LET THE GAME TO RUN, AFTER THIS STEP, YOU CAN ENABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS....FOR EXAMPLE :

Play the game from DESKTOP SHORTCUT or install directory. ALWAYS OPEN THE GAME USING RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR ....

TIPS:

-If u have Origin installed and play the game with it enabled, then the DLCs will get disabled , completely exit origin and then play the game ...

-If the game asks for Origin to be running , then it means your antivirus has blocked the crack, it's advised to create an exception for The Sims 4 folder to avoid this, make sure u have taken care of Windows Defender apart from your primary antivirus ....

-Windows defender is the default antivirus , Go to windows defender, then go to the history tab. View details on quarantined items, and restore VirTool. Then go to the settings and scroll down to exclusions. Add RldOrigin.dll to the list.

-Don't skip instally both vcredist_x86 and vcredist_x64 updates ....

If it still crashes, lower the graphics settings from options ingame and make sure you meet the system requirements. There is a 'laptop mode' for running it on low end laptops. I run it on a laptop on ultra settings without this mode. It's much better optimised than Sims 3.

Don't download any cracks or open links from unknown people in comments section. That can surely harm your PC....

IF U R STILL UNABLE TO GET IT WORKING, INBOX ME AT KICKASS OR ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE ....

IF YOU LIKE THE REPACK,, GIVE FEEDBACK AND SEED.......

LIKE THE GAME,, BUY IT AND SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS.......

Check out my Official facebook page

Mr DJ repacks

Like it guys to support and get updates on upcoming repacks.....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.67 GB
seeders:1
leechers:47
The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition Multi 17 + All DLCs [Including Spa Day] version 1.10.57.1020 repack Mr DJ

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition Multi 17 + All DLCs [Including Spa Day] version 1.10.57.1020 repack Mr DJ screenshot
The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition Multi 17 + All DLCs [Including Spa Day] version 1.10.57.1020 repack Mr DJ screenshot