The Nun's Tale - [Owen Archer #3] - Candace M. Robb [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 8
leechers: 5
Added on October 25, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Nun's Tale - [Owen Archer #3] - Candace M. Robb [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 7.22 MB)
 Nun's Tale, The - Candace M. Robb.azw33.72 MB
 Nun's Tale, The - Candace M. Robb.mobi1.6 MB
 Nun's Tale, The - Candace M. Robb.epub1.14 MB
 Nun's Tale, The - Candace M. Robb.jpg776.1 KB
 Nun's Tale, The - Candace M. Robb.opf2.38 KB

Description

image The Nun's Tale
Volume Three in the acclaimed "Owen Archer" series by Candace M. Robb

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9780753151624
Publisher: St. Martin's Paperbacks
Publication date: 10/15/1996
Series: Owen Archer #3
Pages: 355

Description
Spring 1366, Beverley, England--a ghostly pale young woman claims to be the resurrected Joanna Calverley, a nun who died of a fever some months before. It would be a matter for the Church alone, were it not for the murders that seem to follow in her wake.

Owen Archer finds the case a frusterating one. Dame Joanne is by turns cagey and hysterical, whiel always clutching her secrets tightly. And worse yet, the nun's keepers ask Owen's pregnant wife, Lucie, to use to healing skills on Joanna's behalf, placing the Archer family in gravest danger...

Meet the Authors

Candace M. Robb

Candace M. RobbAKA Emma Campion is the author of the acclaimed medieval mystery series of "Owen Archer". In her own words - "My novels are inspired by my study of the late Middle Ages in Northern Europe. I write crime novels under my own name, and historical novels about women in King Edward III's court under the pen name Emma Campion. I live in the beautiful Pacific NW, but frequently spend stretches of time in England, Scotland and Wales doing research and exploring. I have two ongoing mystery series featuring medieval sleuths: the Owen Archer mysteries are set in England and Wales in the late 14th century, and the Margaret Kerr mysteries are set in Scotland in the late 13th/early 14th centuries, at the beginning of the Wars of Independence."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.22 MB
seeders:8
leechers:5
The Nun's Tale - [Owen Archer #3] - Candace M. Robb [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

All Comments

Thank you!