The Apothecary Rose - [Owen Archer #1] - Candace M. Robb [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 13
leechers: 8
Added on October 25, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Apothecary Rose - [Owen Archer #1] - Candace M. Robb [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 3.48 MB)
 Apothecary Rose, The - Candace M. Robb.azw31.67 MB
 Apothecary Rose, The - Candace M. Robb.mobi1.06 MB
 Apothecary Rose, The - Candace M. Robb.epub535.94 KB
 Apothecary Rose, The - Candace M. Robb.jpg224.65 KB
 Apothecary Rose, The - Candace M. Robb.opf2.47 KB

Description

image The Apothecary Rose
Volume One in the acclaimed "Owen Archer" series by Candace M. Robb

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9780312953607
Publisher: St. Martin's Paperbacks
Publication date: 9/15/1994
Series: Owen Archer #1
Pages: 319

Description
Once the king's captain of archers, now he must penetrate a poisoner's secrets...

Christmastide, 1363-and, at an abbey in York, two pilgrims die mysteriously dead of an herbal remedy. Suspicious, the Archbishop sends for Owen Archer, a Welshman with the charm of the devil, who's lost one eye to the wars in France and must make a new career as an honest spy.

Masquerading as an apprentice to Apothecary Nicholas Wilton, whose shop dispensed the fatal potion, Owen's dark curls, leather eyepatch and gold earring intrigue Wilton's wife. But is this lovely woman a murderess? and what links the Wiltons to bumbling Brother Wulfstan, ascetic Archdeacon Anselm and his weaselly agent Potter Digby, and the ragged midwife Magda the Riverwoman? Answers as slippery as the frozen cobblestones draw Owen into a dangerous drama of old scandals and tragedies, obsession and unholy love...

The Apothecary Rose marks the arrival of a bold and quick-witted detective in this expertly detailed, engrossing tale of medieval life-and death.

Meet the Authors

Candace M. Robb

Candace M. RobbAKA Emma Campion is the author of the acclaimed medieval mystery series of "Owen Archer". In her own words - "My novels are inspired by my study of the late Middle Ages in Northern Europe. I write crime novels under my own name, and historical novels about women in King Edward III's court under the pen name Emma Campion. I live in the beautiful Pacific NW, but frequently spend stretches of time in England, Scotland and Wales doing research and exploring. I have two ongoing mystery series featuring medieval sleuths: the Owen Archer mysteries are set in England and Wales in the late 14th century, and the Margaret Kerr mysteries are set in Scotland in the late 13th/early 14th centuries, at the beginning of the Wars of Independence."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.48 MB
seeders:13
leechers:8
The Apothecary Rose - [Owen Archer #1] - Candace M. Robb [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

All Comments

Thank you!