The New Comfort Food – Home Cooking from Around the World - DeLUXAS

seeders: 23
leechers: 4
Added on January 17, 2016 by DeLUXASin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The New Comfort Food – Home Cooking from Around the World - DeLUXAS (Size: 447.67 MB)
 The New Comfort Food – Home Cooking from Around the World.pdf447.67 MB

Description

Saveur: The New Comfort Food – Home Cooking from Around the World - DeLUXAS

From the pages of Saveur magazine, one of the world’s premier food publications, comes a celebration of the enormous range of regional American and international dishes that have shaped the classic comfort foods of today. A steaming bowl of udon noodles, a bubbling serving of macaroni and cheese, a hearty helping of huevos rancheros, a perfectly browned grilled cheese sandwichthese are just some of the 100 mouthwatering recipes in this extraordinary volume that highlights the pleasures of comfort food in all its diversity. Brimming with more than 200 stunning photographs and memorable sidebars that present the people, ingredients, and techniques involved in the recipes, Saveur The New Comfort Food is an unforgettable journey behind the scenes of our favorite heartwarming dishes.

English
256 pages
PDF
448 MB

******************************************************************************************************************************

Add me as a friend and follow my profile ...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
447.67 MB
seeders:23
leechers:4
The New Comfort Food – Home Cooking from Around the World - DeLUXAS

All Comments

Although I already have the ePUB version, I just can't resist downloading this PDF. The layout is of another league, gorgeous full screen double page photos and refreshing arrangement. Love it, thank you so much for uploading :)