[James Oseland] Saveur The New Comfort Food - Home Cooking for Around the World - epub

seeders: 26
leechers: 9
Added on May 20, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[James Oseland] Saveur The New Comfort Food - Home Cooking for Around the World - epub (Size: 85.95 MB)
 [James_Oseland]_Saveur_The_New_Comfort_Food_-_Hom(Bokos-Z1).pdf85.95 MB

Description

Saveur: The New Comfort Food: Home Cooking from Around the World
by James Oseland (Editor)
4.15 of 5 stars
4.15 · rating details · 214 ratings · 16 reviews
From the pages of Saveur magazine, one of the world's premier food publications, comes a celebration of the enormous range of regional American and international dishes that have shaped the classic comfort foods of today. A steaming bowl of udon noodles, a bubbling serving of macaroni and cheese, a hearty helping of huevos rancheros, a perfectly browned grilled cheese sandwichthese are just some of the 100 mouthwatering recipes in this extraordinary volume that highlights the pleasures of comfort food in all its diversity. Brimming with more than 200 stunning photographs and memorable sidebars that present the people, ingredients, and techniques involved in the recipes, Saveur The New Comfort Food is an unforgettable journey behind the scenes of our favorite heartwarming dishes.

just picked this up from the library today and made myself extremely hungry while lazing on the bed reading it in post-work, pre-dinner relaxation. it's incredibly readable-- with awesome brief write-ups lifted from their magazine about each dish or some sort of culture related to the featured dish. as always, excellent photos, and really do-able recipes-- which is a big thing for a cooking magazine/cookbook. yet, not dumbed down. love it. if i had infinite bookshelves and was never going to have to move them again, i would totally have this in my collection, even if most of the recipes in the book are too decadent for most of my lifestyle. that being said, lots of vegetarian recipes!

James Oseland
Writer
James Oseland is an American food writer and magazine editor who lives part-time in Manhattan and part-time in Emmaus, Pennsylvania. He is the Editor-in-Chief of Rodale's Organic Life. Previously he was the Editor-in-Chief of Saveur. Wikipedia
Born: February 9, 1963 (age 52), Mountain View, CA
Education: San Francisco Art Institute
Books: Cradle of Flavor: Home Cooking from the Spice Islands of Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore
Awards: James Beard Award for Asian, More
TV shows: Top Chef Masters
Nominations: James Beard Award for Magazine Feature with Recipes, More

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
85.95 MB
seeders:26
leechers:9
[James Oseland] Saveur The New Comfort Food - Home Cooking for Around the World - epub