The Long Dark v1.24 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 95
leechers: 5
Added on September 26, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Long Dark v1.24 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 281.33 MB)
 The_Long_Dark_v1.24.zip281.33 MB

Description

Here it is! The Long Dark for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the The Long Dark - Version 1.24 (Windows) You can find a trailer for The Long Dark here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
How Far Will You Go to Survive? Imagine the lights go out, never to return. Bright aurora flare across the sky, and all humanity’s technological might is laid to waste, neutralized in a kind of quiet apocalypse. Everything that has shielded humanity from the disinterested power of Mother Nature is suddenly wrenched from us, dropping us a few links down the food chain. Food and water are scarce. The roads are no longer safe. And winter approaches… Welcome to The Long Dark —an immersive survival simulation set in the aftermath of a geomagnetic disaster. Experience a unique first-person survival simulation that will force you to think and push you to your limits with its thought-provoking gameplay and mature storytelling.

Full change list:

This update should address general game performance, particularly on high-end systems. The Long Dark -- Sandbox Alpha -- Changelist v.124* Fix key bindings crash when user did not have a profile * Framerate improvements, especially for high end PCs * Display correct bindings during wolf struggle * Fix problem with binding Inventory to [Enter] * Removed Help from pause menu IMPORTANT: Please make sure you update your graphics drivers, or you may experience crashing. If you experience a crash and have updated drivers, temporary solution is to run in DirectX9 Mode, by running the following from command prompt: tld.exe -force-d3d9 

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
281.33 MB
seeders:95
leechers:5
The Long Dark v1.24 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

sexy game, better than DayZ. Works fine on my Y50 with Ultra. 60fps
i dont think u got 60 fps in open world. İ have R9 270x and only 25-35 fps.
Hello VIruz. I have an error. When I start tld.exe and press any key then it exit and say"tld.exe has stopped working" How can I fix this? I updated my drivers.
i told this. read my message. down
Thanks for the upload :)