The Hobbit_Or ,There & Back Again_The Trilogy_Joined_ReEncoded_BluRip.H-265_HD_HEVC-MKV_kAyOs).mkv

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on March 9, 2015 by KayOsin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

The Hobbit_Or ,There & Back Again_The Trilogy_Joined_ReEncoded_BluRip.H-265_HD_HEVC-MKV_kAyOs).mkv (Size: 7.07 GB)
 The Hobbit_Or ,There & Back Again_The...7.07 GB

Description

The Hobbit_Or ,There & Back Again_The Trilogy_Joined_Re_Encoded_BluRip.H-265_HD_HEVC-MKV_kAyOs).mkv

EnJoY & SEED first 3 peers get friend upload slots :)

BiG thanx to Ric Easton for the ART work on the trilogy cover

Hi Once again this is redone with all subs for orc & Elf parts _ HEVC codec MKV version that use 2x compression for smaller file size while retaining the same if not better quality this took 3 days to encode to size 7.7 GiG.

Amazing compression HEVC codec achieves : PLEASE NOTE : Remember to use the latest version of ur media player to support the HEVC codec I use Daum POT Player it is the dogs right now. EnJoY & SEED Please.

I took the best extended versions of 1 & 2/2012/2013 & the Blue Ray 2015 of the 5 Armies version & joined & edited to under 8 hours veiwing :)

Work done : From scatch again the edit is much smother :)

Edited the "Bree scene" from of the start of the desolation and into The Unexpected journey before the dwarves arrive at Billbo`s where it makes sense IMHO.

Edited @18:45secs length 25:15secs where Billbo is cooking his supper and the door knocks. This seems to work well -

Then joined the trimmed "12 months later scene" at the end @"Smaug`s open eye finish" then joined the trimmed start of The Battle of the five armies to complete the encode-

real caps :

General

Complete name : The Hobbit_Or ,There & Back Again_The Trilogy_Joined_ReEncoded_BluRip.H-265_HD_HEVC-MKV_kAyOs).mkv
Format : Matroska
Format version : Version 4 / Version 2
File size : 7.07 GiB
Duration : 7h 34mn
Overall bit rate : 2 228 Kbps
Writing application : Lavf55.33.100
Writing library : Lavf55.33.100

Video
ID : 2
Format : HEVC
Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Format profile : Main@L4.0
Codec ID : V_MPEGH/ISO/HEVC
Width : 1 918 pixels
Height : 798 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Default : Yes
Forced : No

Audio
ID : 1
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : A_AAC
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Delay relative to video : 1mn 5s
Default : Yes
Forced : No

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.07 GB
seeders:3
leechers:2
The Hobbit_Or ,There & Back Again_The Trilogy_Joined_ReEncoded_BluRip.H-265_HD_HEVC-MKV_kAyOs).mkv

All Comments

HI NO WORRIES ONLY JUST POSTED MIGHT TAKE AWHILE TO START UP
CAN YOU PUT A RESEED ON THIS PLEASE?

SOUNDS LIKE A BRILLIANT PIECE OF WORK :-)

PLEASE FORGIVE MY UPPER CASE USEAGE, I AM NOT "SHOUTING", IT IS DUE TO HELPING ME DEAL WITH A VISUAL DISABILITY (SCOTOPICS SENSITIVITY) RELATED TO MY DYSLEXIA. THIS IS TO ENABLE MY POSTING AS I CAN NOT ADJUST THE BACKGROUND COLOURS ON SITE, SO THIS IS A LESS EFFECTIVE, BUT "BETTER THAN NOTHING" ALTERNATIVE FOR ME TO USE.

THX FOR UNDERSTANDING :-)
HOPE IT HAS STARTED FOR YOU NOW GOT A FEW PEERS

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GET ON