The.Hobbit A Trilogy There and back again complete HDRip_Edit Merged 3_Trimmed_mp4

seeders: 10
leechers: 8
Added on January 30, 2015 by KayOsin Movies
Torrent verified.

The.Hobbit A Trilogy There and back again complete HDRip_Edit Merged 3_Trimmed_mp4 (Size: 5.77 GB)
 The.Hobbit A Trilogy there and back again BDRip_EditMerge 3_Trimmed.mp45.75 GB
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____915.39 KB
 trilogy sample.mkv19.69 MB

Description

The Hobbit There and Back Again the Trilogy _kayOs_Edit 3 into 1 film

BiG thanx to Ric Easton for the ART work on the trilogy cover

Hobbit Trilogy There and Back Again check the caps & samples.

The.Hobbit.An.Unexpected.Journey.2012

The.Hobbit.The.Desolation.of.Smaug.2013

The Hobbit Battle of the five Armies.2014

Thanks to everyone for the sources cool

A BiG ThAnKs to all the Seeders & Voters

Respect to the MODS looking after us.
loveliness

I recently joined the 3 films into one The Hobbit Trilogy and there was one part that really bugged me in a continuity sort of way.

Why did they start The Desolation of Smaug with that "Bree- on the borders of the shire" scene when Thorin met Gandalf in the tavern to warn him and offer help.

This is totally out of context and I thought I had downloaded the wrong movie for
a second this scene should have been IMO in the first film just before the supper scene at Billbo`s where it makes sense.

It looks like they just threw it in there because they forgot it in the first film, then cut to a " 12 months later scene " a bit of a cock up there.

I had already spent hours editing the other version so with the tools available I started cutting the parts out of what I already had and went to work.

It took nearly 4 days finish and Post this share 4 KAT users.

This site relies on the integrity of the downloader to share by seeding for at least as long as it took to download again.

I have a fixed upload amount so the first to finish seed it please as I have nearly reached my limit already 8 gig so far - BiG Thanks all TOLKIEN Fans .clap.

Work done :
I edited that "Bree scene" out of the start of the desolation and into The Unexpected journey just before the dwarves arrive at Billbo`s where it actually does makes sense IMHO.

I edited in @18:45secs length 25:15secs to where Billbo is cooking his supper and the door knocks. This seems to work well -

I then joined the trimmed "12 months later scene" at the end @"Smaug`s open eye finish" then all that was left to do was to join the trimmed start of
The Battle of the five armies and cut the 500Meg credits at end to complete the encode-

I ended up with a 13.2 gig mkv file then used iSkysoft Video converter to make the 13.2 gig MKV into a 5.74 gig.MP4 H.265 HEVC with virtually the same quality.

If anyone wants to see the 13.2 gig version let me know pirate

INFO:
Video
ID : 2
Format : HEVC
Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Codec ID : hvc1
Codec ID/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Duration : 7h 57ms 45secs
Bit rate : 1 571 Kbps
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 534 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
Frame rate mode : Variable
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Minimum frame rate : 5.994 fps
Maximum frame rate : 23.976 fps
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.096
Stream size : 5.38 GiB (87%)

Audio
ID : 1
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Duration : 7h 58mn
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 236 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel(s)_Original : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 827 MiB (13%)

The Hobbit A Trilogy There and back again my version KayOs ....

If you get a slight sound sync issue use - shift key with < left arrow - 6 clicks to make perfect -0.3 secs in POT player.

Please seed for a few hours after downloading and vote and comment THNX
pirate

I will seed for 24
clap
I hope you EnJoY this version * PLEASE - SEED - VOTE - COMMENT *

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.77 GB
seeders:10
leechers:8
The.Hobbit A Trilogy There and back again complete HDRip_Edit Merged 3_Trimmed_mp4

Trailer

Screenshots

The.Hobbit A Trilogy There and back again complete HDRip_Edit Merged 3_Trimmed_mp4 screenshot
The.Hobbit A Trilogy There and back again complete HDRip_Edit Merged 3_Trimmed_mp4 screenshot

All Comments

cheers anon for the vote and comments most appreciated
I have been seeding all day & night over 48 gig uploaded but nothing showing in the stats just 1 leecher weird

That`s more like it Added on Jan 30, 2015 by KayOs in Movies