The Forest v0.03 (Windows)

seeders: 182
leechers: 16
Added on July 1, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Forest v0.03 (Windows) (Size: 614.85 MB)
 TheForest_v0.03.zip614.85 MB

Description

Here it is! The Forest for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the The Forest - Version v0.03 (Windows) You can find a trailer for The Forest here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

====================================================================================================
Description:
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.

Full change list:

Features/improvements:- No enemies mode! Type “veganmode” on title screen to activate (without the “”)- Player head added! And held items now correctly cast shadows- New suprise item added to plane- Yacht location is now random- Bats now correctly fly out of cave entrances- Partially built structures are now saved- Fixed water not accumulating on terrain when raining- Cassette player can now be turned off by clicking it a second time if it’s already playing- Log Cabin now has a floor, a door with hinge and a sleeping/saving spot- Birds will now land on window ledge of your built log cabin- Molotov will extinguish if in contact with water- Improved sunset/sunrise lighting- Two new effigies buildable, simple head on stick and arms pointing to sky- House boat buildable (Warning : buggy!! – especially with sharks. Also, may sink)- Stick marker added to custom building, quickly build yourself waypoints- Coral and seaweed added under water (rough)- New buildable item : Stick holder- Inventory can now carry 1 additional stick (to make shelter construction easier)- Small texture tweaks/improvements- Shadow distance increased for High and mid settings- Improved motion blur on held items- Hanging rope pick ups added to deep in caves- New cave lighting prop: Laptop- 11 new filmic inspired grade options added to graphic options menu- Bench now buildable via book section ‘Furniture’- Single bat prefab added to parts of caves- Improved lilypad pop-in- Med pickups now go direct to inventory instead of being eaten on pickupSounds:- Improved cannibal village track implementation- ‘Lake’ track added to Geese Lake- Bash pass at all ambient sound implementation, better transitions, better positioning, fall off and ranges- Thunder and rain sounds randomized- Cave audio pass, adding reverb and echo, better balancing- Underwater sound filter added- Water footsteps sounds now play when you walk into waterPerformance:- More memory optimizations should improve stability- Lowered memory usage further if 32bit windows is detected, should fix crash on opening if less than 4gbs of usable memory is available (note: 4gb usable is still recommended)Bugs:- Head no longer pokes through collision!- Fixed some items missing from inventory when game was loaded- Fixed collision where you could wall walk out of plane- Fixed can’t carry more raw fish message that would appear when you had too many rocks.- Fixed pond covered in logs- Fixed left hand held conflicts between lighter, torch walkman etc- Removed gleam on inventory coins and flares- Fixed floating garden- Fixed leaf vertex colors on small leaf hut- Fixed flare gun falling through yacht- Fixed log going to -1 if you died whilst holding a log- Fixed small effigy construction shader being too faint- Removed grass cutting from opening inventory (was causing crashes on some pc’s)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
614.85 MB
seeders:182
leechers:16
The Forest v0.03 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

So, I tried to download The Forest a few days ago... it was a different torrent, and when I loaded it up... my god, it was so laggy it was horrible and unplayable; even when it was on the lowest settings.

I mean, I can run games like DayZ, Rust, State of Decay, 7 Days To Die, and Contagion perfectly on the lowest settings, but this one, not even close. So do you think this has something to do with my laptop, or the torrent I chose?

I have an Intel Core i7 2670QM @ 2.20GHz, with the Intel HD Integrated Graphics - the 3000 series, I guess.
Well at least say why it doesnt work lol. Maybe try installing the latest version of Visual C++ Redistributable.
Nice, Works :)
Of course its in English and people ARE seeding!
keep up the good work