The Forest v0.01b (Windows)

seeders: 308
leechers: 16
Added on June 5, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Forest v0.01b (Windows) (Size: 616.38 MB)
 TheForest_v0.01b.zip616.38 MB

Description

Here it is! The Forest for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the The Forest - Version v0.01b (Windows) You can find a trailer for The Forest here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

====================================================================================================
Description:
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.

Full change list:

Hey Everyone, We’ve just posted our first small update to ‘The Forest’ on Steam.While we were working on the saving issues we also had a chance to fix a few other things. Here is the changelog for the “hotfix”:- Saving at small shelter now works- Fixed issue where camera would spin during plane crash if a controller was plugged in- Fixed enemies sometimes disappearing after a few days- Improved tree collision- Fixed log cabin floating- Fixed some leaves not connected to trunk- Improved stuttering/performance- Removed lights from blue cave creatures- Fixed trees vanishing when exiting caves- Fixed bug where cave sounds could be heard above ground- Spelling mistake on shelter ‘warmth’ in book- Improved collision in some cave areas- Fixed missing cliff detail texture- Ocean shouldn’t loose render texture on start- Water visuals improved- Fixed enemy head duplicating when picked up- Fixed glitch where you could make infinite flare guns- Fixed enemy head icon not centered, and showing an arm instead of a head- Heads/arms and legs now go to inventory instead of being directly equipped

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
616.38 MB
seeders:308
leechers:16
The Forest v0.01b (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks dude
update does not say anything about the inventory glitch. does this patch fix this too?
As said below, check the other upload which is supposed to fix it
im also having the problem of the ame crashing after i press start i know my machine can handle it and my c++ engine is up to date any thoughts?
Try the next update ive got up, and make sure your drivers etc are up to date. Maybe get the latest Visual C++ Redistributables too.
Does it include the update?
Of course man, read the description