The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim v1 6 89 0 6 Update 9 CRACKED-P2P

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on June 18, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim v1 6 89 0 6 Update 9 CRACKED-P2P (Size: 261.97 MB)
 Translate_ENGLISH.txt18.82 KB
 update_english.dlstrings33.06 KB
 update_english.ilstrings11.94 KB
 update_english.strings12.02 KB
 Skyrim - Interface.bsa33.1 MB
 Skyrim - Misc.bsa169.25 MB
 Skyrim - Shaders.bsa24.5 MB
 update.bsa15.67 MB
 update.esm1.2 MB
 SKYRIMLAUNCHER.exe1.45 MB
 TESV.exe16.59 MB
 The.Elder.Scrolls.V.Skyrim.v1.6.89.0.6.Update.9.CRACKED-P2P.nfo1.71 KB
 Torrent downloaded from 1337x.org.txt33 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from BTarena.org.txt35 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 torrent downloaded from H33T.com.txt32 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from isohunt.com.txt35 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt30 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Rarbg.com.txt33 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.se.txt39 bytes
 VeryHigh.ini1.15 KB
 high.ini1.13 KB
 InstallScript.vdf1.28 KB
 Low.ini1.11 KB
 medium.ini1.12 KB
 Readme.txt3.79 KB
 steam_api.dll117.79 KB
 steam_appid.txt5 bytes

Description

NEW FEATURES:Mounted Combat - Skyrim now allows you to do melee and ranged combat while ridinga horseBUG FIXES:General stability and memory optimizationsGeneral AI pathfinding optimizations and bug fixesOptimizations and crash fixes for data leaksFixed rare crash with lightingFixed crashes related to loading and saving gamesFixed crash with summoned creatures/NPCsFixed rare issue where saves would be corruptedImproved logic for when ranged kill cams are playedFixed issue with ranged kill cams while killing a dragonFixed rare issue with certain ranged kill cams not playing properlyFixed issue with nirnroot lighting not properly cleaning upFixed issue where bow damage was being calculated incorrectlyFixed rare problem with werewolf kill moves would not finish animating properlyIn "The Break of Dawn" fixed rare issue where Meridia's Beacon would disappearfrom player's inventoryFixed occasional issue where followers would disappear after player pays off abounty after committing a crimeFixed issue where certain creatures and NPCs would fail to respawn properlyFixed rare issue with dialogue subtitles not displaying properlyFixed issue with water appearing blurry when loading a saved game after creatinga save underwaterFixed issue where map cursor would occasionally disappear after closing a messagebox with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)Fixed rare issue with shouts only performing the first level and not otherunlocked levels with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)Fixed issue where the shout buttons would stop working properly if users mashedLB and RB during cooldown with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)Install notes:Copy the cracked update contents to your Skyrim install directory. 

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
261.97 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim v1 6 89 0 6 Update 9 CRACKED-P2P

Trailer

All Comments

Is this Full game
it works but i needed to update for dawnguard so it was kinda useless