Tell Me You Want Me (Search and Seduce #2) by Joya Ryan EPUB 2016 {SPirate}

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
Added on May 15, 2016 by SPiratein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Tell Me You Want Me (Search and Seduce #2) by Joya Ryan EPUB 2016 {SPirate} (Size: 332.07 KB)
 Tell Me You Want Me - Joya Ryan [2] {SPirate}.epub332.07 KB

Description

Tell Me You Want Me (Search and Seduce #2) by Joya Ryan EPUB 2016 {SPirate}

Torrent hash
616255E0A968F0852E2D68D527E79DC23C5355D7

After you download this torrent, please like it, comment here and (most importantly) SEED for at least 24 hours.

SEEDING A TORRENT is such a small favor in return for the file you've downloaded for free. It also keeps the torrent alive for other KAT members to download.

Liking a torrent & leaving a quick "Thank you" let's an Uploader know that their hard work is liked and appreciated. This will result in more uploads!

A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

She’s getting dirty with the bad boy…

Determined to find her inner badass and save her business, boutique owner Michelle Ruby signs up for a twenty-four hour survival class. Except, she’s the only person who registered, and the guide is a sex-on-a-stick G.I. Joe come to life. Between his massive muscles, smoldering blue eyes, and “there’s no crying in camping” attitude, she’s in trouble…in more ways than one.

Search and rescue squad member Dex Young never thought he’d be roped into teaching “survival skills” to pageant queens. His sole student is upper class, upper state, and sexy as hell. And he has a sneaking suspicion that beneath her tight updo and designer jeans, there’s a sex kitten waiting to claw her way out.

But Dex knows women like her. Knows they only bring guys like him home to piss off their daddies. If it’s the bad boy experience she wants, she’ll get it. And Dex? Well, he can’t wait to find out just how dirty Michelle’s willing to get…

Kindle Edition, 182 pages
Published January 4th 2016 by Entangled: Brazen
ASIN
B0191KRC8C
Edition Language
English
Series
Search and Seduce #2

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent