Tell Me You Crave Me (Search and Seduce #3) by Joya Ryan epub (2016) {SPirate}

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on May 15, 2016 by SPiratein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Tell Me You Crave Me (Search and Seduce #3) by Joya Ryan epub (2016) {SPirate} (Size: 403.74 KB)
 Tell Me You Crave Me - Joya Ryan [3] {SPirate}.epub403.74 KB

Description

Torrent hash
84680ACBEC127CEF51FF1CD70D73E01CBC6F3220

After you download this torrent, please like it, comment here and (most importantly) SEED for at least 24 hours.

SEEDING A TORRENT is such a small favor in return for the file you've downloaded for free. It also keeps the torrent alive for other KAT members to download.

Liking a torrent & leaving a quick "Thank you" let's an Uploader know that their hard work is liked and appreciated. This will result in more uploads!

Easton Ambrose has spent half his life protecting Natalie St. Clair from guys like himself. It’s not like he wants to interfere with her dating life, but what’s he supposed to do when she insists on going out with the wrong kind of guy? Kiss her, of course. But now she's pissed. And what starts as an apology turns to heated words...then just to heat.

Jumping East was the worst idea in the history of ideas. The guy is Natalie’s older brother’s best friend, the definition of off limits. But she’s tired of the safe guys who couldn’t light a fire with a flamethrower. Time for a little dangerous—even if dangerous always blows up in your face. Because even if they survive their bedroom antics, it’s only a matter of time before they’re caught .
Series order:
Search and Seduce Book 1: Tell Me You Need Me
Search and Seduce Book 2: Tell Me You Want Me
Search and Seduce Book 3: Tell Me You Crave Me

About the Author
Joya Ryan is the author of the Shattered series, which includes bestseller Break Me Slowly. She loves to cook and is a terrible dancer, though that doesn t keep her off the dance floor. Currently, she lives in California with her husband and two young sons.

Paperback
Published April 4th 2016 by Entangled Publishing (Brazen)
Edition Language
English
Series
Search and Seduce #3

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
403.74 KB
seeders:12
leechers:0