Added on January 17, 2016 by Rocky_45in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Subnautica 3282 (Size: 2.7 GB)
 Subnautica_3282_setup-1.bin1.5 GB
 Subnautica_3282_setup-2.bin1.2 GB
 Subnautica_3282_setup.exe1.83 MB

Description

Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game currently under construction at Unknown Worlds, the independent developer behind Natural Selection 2.
Dive Into a Vast Underwater World

After crash landing on an alien ocean world, the only way to go is down. Subnautica's oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore Kelp Forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.7 GB
seeders:48
leechers:11
Subnautica 3282

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for the torrent!! ^^ Keep up the good work!
i get to the menu and i try to start a new game and all i do is click on it and it acks like i dint do anything
i waiting for H2.O update.
Torrent: Subnautica (H2.O Update) Build 3322
Thanks works perfect.
Recent Update Subnautica experimental update:
Build 3302 1/12/2016 3:35:34 AM 26914 Jan-2016

If only I could get Direct3D 11 [Level 10.1] to load. My card would love it. This version only loads for me, with the -force-d3d9 Launch Option.
And... what comes with that option is Violet monochromatic Water and Water Environment. Everything is bright hue of monochrome Violet.

Above the water Land and sky is HD quality. The Water Shader does not like the -force-d3d9 or Direct3D 9

works just fine...had to reinstall it twice...game got stuck at loading screen when starting a new survival game all the time

did not use force dx ,no pink water...
Needed -force-d3d9 to work and the water is pink.. the previous build is better but it crashes after 20 mins of gameplay.
thx for info