Added on January 18, 2016 by Rocky_45in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Subnautica Build 3240 (Size: 2.41 GB)
 Subnautica_3240_setup-1.bin1.5 GB
 Subnautica_3240_setup-2.bin933.93 MB
 Subnautica_3240_setup.exe1.59 MB

Description

Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game currently under construction at Unknown Worlds, the independent developer behind Natural Selection 2.
Dive Into a Vast Underwater World

After crash landing on an alien ocean world, the only way to go is down. Subnautica's oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore Kelp Forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.41 GB
seeders:29
leechers:0
Subnautica Build 3240

Trailer

All Comments

this game can't read my nvidia graphic card. i have done 'force' setting in the nvidia control panel, but it doesn't work. anyone?
What Graphics Card?
ran as admin got to the loading screen, heard the opening game noises but it stays on loading screen...then says not responding...what do i do
Flawless.
this version runs great...no force d3d9 no pink water...
crashes if i try to edit the beacon name..but thats about it

oh and btw ..lots of updates from previous version too
That's some damn good news. Almost didn't grab this torrent due to the overwhelming negative comments. Seems pretty stable. About to try it myself. Thanks Curenta.
Confirmed, no need for d3d9 and no pink water :)
Finally the first version that actually has no problems for me on my windows 10 64 bit.
RUN THE GAME AS A Administrator
Can't get past the main menu : I click "new game", then select a mode, which turns the corresponding button orange, then nothing happens. Tried spamming click or keys, changing settings at start,the command line options...

Am I doing something wrong, or is the game not playable at all ?