Robbie Williams - Rock DJ [2000][SkidVid Gold_XviD]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on October 14, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Robbie Williams - Rock DJ [2000][SkidVid Gold_XviD] (Size: 68.09 MB)
 Robbie Williams - Rock DJ [2000][SkidVid Gold]_XviD.avi67.79 MB
 Robbie Williams - Rock DJ.jpg57.74 KB
 screenshot.jpg247.76 KB
 Video Info.txt2.31 KB

Description

ABOUT 'SkidVid Gold' VIDEOS. Over the coming months I will occasionally be releasing a series of videos tagged 'SkidVid Gold'. These are all songs/videos that have been selected by myself, and have been a success commercially, or simply because they are some of my all-time favourites. I hope you like them too. [skirgsk]
ROBBIE WILLIAMS - ROCK DJ [2000][SkidVid Gold_XviD], single/video released July 31st 2000.
Disc rip, no logos, edited and encoded 720x540 XviD
ScreenShots included in file.
'Rock DJ' is a song by British pop singer Robbie Williams, taken from his fourth album, 'Sing When You're Winning', released in the Summer of 2000. The song samples heavily from Barry White's 1977 song 'It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me'. The music video, directed by Vaughan Arnell, was surrounded by controversy because of its explicit content. The video begins with Williams dancing on a roller disco with girls skating around him. He wants to get the attention of the female DJ standing above the stage, so he begins stripping off his clothes. After this does not get her attention, he starts stripping his flesh, muscles and organs, too, until the only thing that is left from him are his bones. In the end, he achieves the DJ's attention and dances with her as a skeleton. The video's ending [beginning with Williams taking off his skin] was cut by most music channels around Europe, including VIVA, MCM and MTV. VH1 Europe decided to use its own video for the song, created from recording studio footage. Some channels ran the edited video during the day and the unedited one overnight. In 2001, 'Rock DJ' won the MTV Video Music Award for Best Special Effects. In 2006 it was voted by viewers as the seventh Most Groundbreaking Video Ever on MTV and in 2007 it was ranked at forty-eight on MuchMusic's 50 Most Controversial Videos. Though the song 'Rock DJ' appeared in 'Sing When You're Winning', it was never released in the U.S. and neither was the single. Although, it did manage to reach twenty-four on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play Chart. 'Rock DJ' got some attention in America due to the music video's shock value.
More of my audio/video releases can be found at:
http://torrentbox.com/account-details.php?id=28701
Or on this site, by simply clicking on the name 'skirgsk', shown in red above.
For a Full List of my other Gold releases, just enter SkidVid Gold in the search bar.
Enjoy, skirgsk.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
68.09 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Robbie Williams - Rock DJ [2000][SkidVid Gold_XviD]