Robbie Williams - Angels [1998][SkidVid Gold_XviD]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on October 14, 2008 by in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Robbie Williams - Angels [1998][SkidVid Gold_XviD] (Size: 35.25 MB)
 Robbie Williams - Angels [1998][SkidVid Gold]_XviD.avi34.99 MB
 Robbie Williams - Angels.jpg51.78 KB
 ScreenShots.jpg218.89 KB
 Video Info.txt1.98 KB

Description

ABOUT 'SkidVid Gold' VIDEOS. Over the coming months I will occasionally be releasing a series of videos tagged 'SkidVid Gold'. These are all songs/videos that have been selected by myself, and have been a success commercially, or simply because they are some of my all-time favourites. I hope you like them too. [skirgsk]
ROBBIE WILLIAMS - ANGELS [1998][SkidVid Gold_XviD], released in UK 1998.
TV rip, no logos, edited and encoded 720x504 XviD
ScreenShots included in file.
'Angels' is a song written by Ray Heffernan, originally performed by Robbie Williams, and covered by Jessica Simpson, Mexican singer Yuridia, singer Beverley Knight, in Italian [as Un Angelo] by Patrizio Buanne, All Angels, singer Declan Galbraith as well as Verena Von Strenge's latest group, Moon Dust. The original recording by Williams proved to be his greatest commercial success, being certified 2x Platinum in the United Kingdom and selling 2.8 million worldwide. In October 2006 the RTE documentary This Note's For You, presented by Tom Dunne, said that the song was originally co-written by Williams and Irish singer Ray Heffernan. After the song was polished by Guy Chambers, Heffernan was offered and accepted £7,500 for his rights. 'Angels' was the fourth single from Robbie Williams' debut album, 'Life Thru a Lens'. It has been credited with saving the singer's solo career, and is used to conclude almost all of his concerts. At the 2005 BRIT Awards, 'Angels' was voted by the British public the best song in the past twenty-five years of British music, though it had only reached N0.4 on the singles chart. In a survey by UK digital TV station Music Choice, it even came in at No.1 as the song people would most like played at their funeral. It was released in 1999 in the U.S., after his debut of 'Millennium'.
More of my audio/video releases can be found at:
http://torrentbox.com/account-details.php?id=28701
Or on this site, by simply clicking on the name 'skirgsk', shown in red above.
For a Full List of my other Gold releases, just enter SkidVid Gold in the search bar.
Enjoy, skirgsk.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.25 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Robbie Williams - Angels [1998][SkidVid Gold_XviD]