RimWorld - Alpha 9e (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 30
leechers: 3
Added on February 26, 2015 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

RimWorld - Alpha 9e (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 56.26 MB)
 RimWorldAlpha9eWin.zip56.26 MB

Description

Here it is! RimWorld! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading RimWorld - Alpha 9e (Windows) You can find a trailer for RimWorld here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
RimWorld follows three survivors from a crashed space liner as they build a colony on a frontier world at the rim of the galaxy. Inspired by the space western vibe of Firefly, the deep simulation of Dwarf Fortress, and the epic scale of Dune and Warhammer 40,000. Manage colonists' moods, needs, thoughts, individual wounds, and illnesses. Engage in deeply-simulated small-team gunplay. Fashion structures, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, cloth, or exotic, futuristic materials. Fight pirate raiders, hostile tribes, rampaging animals and ancient killing machines. Discover a new generated world each time you play. Build colonies in biomes ranging from desert to jungle to tundra, each with unique flora and fauna. Manage and develop colonists with unique backstories, traits, and skills. Learn to play this deep game smoothly and naturally with our intelligent, reactive AI tutor.

Full change list:

I’ve released a hotfix to Alpha 9, Alpha9e, that rebalances a few things and fixes a few issues. This is build 0.9.727.You can update by deleting your old installed game, downloading the new build from your existing download link, and installing it to a clean empty folder.If you need help with your download please email ludeonhelp@gmail.com.All save games from Alpha 9 will still be playable and mod compatibility shouldn’t be affected.Changes include:- Reduced room temperature equalization rates.- Room walls that are two or more cells thick now equalize temperature slower.- Balanced sieges to be slightly weaker.- Various tuning adjustments to several thought mood effects.- Removed “buildings need power” alert as it is annoying to see it when a power switch is off.- Fixed a bug that corrupts savegames if you sell a statue that is marked to be installed.- While firefighting, colonists will now fight any fire they walk into.- Fixed a bug that caused non-prisoner beds to be set as prisoner beds on load.- Fixed a bug that froze wounded colonist prisoners if they were marked to get doctor care.- Fixed a bug that prevented prisoners from using nutrient paste dispensers in their cells.- Fixed a bug that caused temperatures indoors to sometimes become NaN (not a number).- Fixed a rare bug that prevented running a game that saved with some corrupted work priorities data.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
56.26 MB
seeders:30
leechers:3
RimWorld - Alpha 9e (Windows) | VIruz

All Comments

Thank You ! :)
thanks
Man, I love you so SO much! Thank you, Master of Realms!
Works great, thank you.

PS: As VIruz mentions, support the dev! The game is coming along nicely and I doubt updates are suddenly going to stop coming.
I would love to buy Rimworld but unfortunately its too expensive for me, especially for my country price is too damn high :C

But we have got Mighty VIruz and he will help us ; )