RimWorld - Alpha 7 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 88
leechers: 2
Added on October 2, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

RimWorld - Alpha 7 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 46.01 MB)
 RimWorldAlpha7Win.zip46.01 MB

Description

Here it is! RimWorld! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading RimWorld - Alpha 7 (Windows) You can find a trailer for RimWorld here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
RimWorld is an indie space colony management game developed by Ludeon Studios, an Ottawa-based game studio founded by Tynan Sylvester. Tynan is a game designer and used to work at Irrational Games developing the Bioshock franchise.

If you want to find out what RimWorld looks like, watch some videos.

Full change list:

A quick recap of improvements in Alpha 7:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZXY4fxj0Ck-Stuff system allows you to build walls, furniture, and other structures out of arbitrary materials.-New stats system for calculating and reporting thing stats from skill, race, stuff, and other factors.-There are now multiple types of stone: sandstone, granite, marble, slate, and limestone.-There are now multiple mineable minerals: metal, silver, gold, plasteel.-Leather harvesting from animals, and cloth harvesting from cotton crops. Special space-tech cloth types.-Make clothing from arbitrary fabrics or leathers.-Reworked damage deflection chance per-damagetype armor system. Some animals and mechanoids have natural armor.-New biome: tropical rainforest. A choking, disease-infested jungle. Disease rates are linked to biomes.-Prosthetic limbs, from simple to complex: peg legs, wood dentures, simple prosthetics, enhanced bionic limbs and eyes.-Organ harvesting and transplanting.-Diseases: flu, plague, malaria, sleeping sickness. -Chronic conditions (age-related): Cataracts, bad back-A bunch of new traits. Brawler, prosthophile, and more-New trade system and interface.-Traders carry and buy any item, including prosthetics, neurotrainers, organs, slaves, weapons, apparel, commodities.-Neutrotrainers: Matrix-style instant training devices. -Lockable doors-Melee weapons: Club, knife, spear, shiv, short sword-New animals: cobra, monkey, camel, tortoise, boar, rhino.-Storyteller redesigned and rebalanced.-Visitors carry their own food and hopefully won't raid your food supplies.-Translations can be set to avoid using tiny text (useful for Asian languages where tiny characters are unreadable).-Rewritten credits system integrates translator credits from each translation automatically.-Piles of other additions, fixes, and tunings.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
46.01 MB
seeders:88
leechers:2
RimWorld - Alpha 7 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

Works good, lovely game aswell.
I will see later today what I can do, though making a request in my linked "request thread" on my status would be better so I don't forget.
Thanks you very much
Awesome torrent, as always !
Note: RimWorld Alpha 6 saves are reportedly not working for this new build.