RG Mechanics Far Cry 3 v1.05 (2012) PC RePack

seeders: 48
leechers: 4
Added on May 28, 2013 by RGSHARONin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

RG Mechanics Far Cry 3 v1.05 (2012) PC RePack (Size: 4.23 GB)
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 DSETUP.dll87.84 KB
 dsetup32.dll1.72 MB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab41.42 KB
 DXSETUP.exe524.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab91.81 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x64.cab922.32 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x86.cab909.64 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx11_43_x64.cab134.97 KB
 net.exe868.57 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe4.76 MB
 autorun.inf57 bytes
 Data1.bin4.21 GB
 data2.bin10.59 MB
 icon.ico181.51 KB
 setup.exe2.07 MB

Description

Year of release : 2012
Genre : Action , 3D , 1st Person
Developer : Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher : Ubisoft
Publication Type : RePack
Game Version : 1.05
Language : RUS | ENG
Voice set Language : RUS | ENG
Tablet : RELOADED

Features:

1.First-person shooter with open world - Create your own adventure. Choose your weapon, skill, and is where you start the job. It does not matter whether you like to shoot at anything that moves silently eliminate opponents one by one, or deal with them at a respectful distance - you can play the way you want it.

2.ISLE OF HAZARDS AND DISCOVERY - Explore the entire island on which there was a place like mountain ranges and swampy plains and beaches of white sand. Find relics, hunt exotic animals, play mini-games, and travel by land, sea or air. Work your way through the cities, temples and river strengthen this island!

3.OPEN memorable stories and crazy CHARACTERS - Immerse yourself in the dark side of human nature, get to know the charismatic characters, who came up with the winner of the Writers Guild Award.

4.Play with friends in a full-fledged co-operative campaign - Play through the Internet or a computer in a four-player campaign where you have to give everything your best and work together to win. Take a look at the island through the eyes of a wayward team and help it survive in its own struggle.

5.Another generation multiplayer games - Innovative awards and team play in multiplayer. To raise the level, players must help each other battle cry to revive teammates and call support tools. After each battle with players can punish opponents or show mercy by choosing one of the many ways with interactive rollers.

6.USE THE EDITOR cards to create and use new content - a powerful and easy-to-use map editor Far Cry ® is back with new and improved features.

Community map makers provides a constant stream of brand new content, the best of which sees the whole world. With the built-in tools, you too will be able to quickly and easily create great cards.

7.ADVANCED GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY - [color=black]Far Cry ® 3 developed a world-class designers who brought you the critically acclaimed games such as Assassin's Creed ® 2, Assassin's Creed ® Brotherhood and World in Conflict ®.

Features RePacka:

Game Version - 1.05
Present all released DLC
Do not cut / recoded
Ability to select a combination of text and voice

Distribution of updated 28.05.2013.
Version Game 1.05 , activated DLC , reduced size.
Turn off your anti-virus software during installation!

Release Group:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.23 GB
seeders:48
leechers:4
RG Mechanics Far Cry 3 v1.05 (2012) PC RePack

Trailer

All Comments

Game works. great torrent.
it works!!
I bought this game through Uplay - and had problems with the level "Doppelganger mission". I went through the process of customer support, and got NO HELP whatsoever to my problem. I was hoping downloading this version would be better with no problems...... same problem.

The download works, game is awesome, thanks to RGSharon for taking the time to do this. Has anyone else had a problem of the game crashing at the Doppelganger mission?? When I kill the guy on the boat to take his outfit - the game crashes - EVERYTIME!! If anyone has a saved game that they can upload AFTER the Doppelganger mission = that would be much appreciated.

Thanks
The program can't start because ubiorbitapi_r2_loader.dll is missing from your computer.
i installed it but its telling skidrow.dll is missing then also i fixed it but its showing the procedure entry point could not be located in dynamic link library skidrow.dll
Thou Im using Amd Radeon HD7340 The game really works. THanks Uploader
SHARONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
2014-01-12 07:08
i downloaded fc3 12 tyms!!same fucking problem auto saving not working but this shit truely works ... thanks
works perfect!!!
2014-01-02 15:48