Remember Me [RUS ENG] [Repack] [2hDVD5] [PS3]

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on June 1, 2013 by macmandain Games > PS3
Torrent verified.

Remember Me [RUS ENG] [Repack] [2hDVD5] [PS3] (Size: 5.58 GB)
 Remember Me.Afd.BLES01701.Rus.Install_1.pkg4 GB
 Remember Me.Afd.BLES01701.Rus.Install_2.pkg1.58 GB

Description

Information:Year of release : 2013. Genre : Action Developer : DONTNOD Entertainment Publisher : CapcomCode disc : BLES-01701 Publication Type : Repack Language : Russian  English Type Translation : TextFirmware : CFW 4.21 / 4.30 CFW Media Type : Internal HDDDescription:The story develops in the near future, Neo-Paris 2084. By that time, it would seem a minor improvement of social networks has led to global changes in the world. This was the introduction to exchange, buy and sell memories that destroyed the last vestiges of privacy. You can share memories of a special device Sensation Engine (or just Sensen), implanted in a person's neck. After this event, the power over all the people in the hands of a special group of influential personalities. main character of a girl is named Ni'lin - previously it was an elite hunter memories. She could not just steal the knowledge of others, but to replace them with false memories. game begins after the arrest of the main character and complete cleaning of her memory - the main task will be to restore everything I knew Ni'lin.Features Repack Version:• Do not recoded• Cut all languages ​​except Russian and English• Cut C E3 game trailers• Run through the icon on the XMB (no manager)• Installation is divided into 2 DVD5• RePacked by Afd Installation FAQInstallation instructions from the disk:1. Write the file to disk. 2. Insert the disc in the console and go to the Game  Install Package Files 3. Select the installation file, and press X. 4. Repeat the procedure from step 1-3 with other files. 5. Run the game through HMV.Installation instructions with Flash cards:1. Copy the file (s) to the media. 2. Insert Flash into the console and go to the Game  Install Package Files 3. Select the installation file, and press X. 4. Repeat the procedure from step 1-3 with other files. 5. Run the game through HMV.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.58 GB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Remember Me [RUS ENG] [Repack] [2hDVD5] [PS3]

Trailer